has anyone got a free phone number or local call rate number for c and c or ideal wor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Little Lyn

Registered Shopper
hi the website tonight was a nightmare so slow managed or so i thought to put in an order but confirm order came up i clicked on it the processing came up and stayed like that for ages until a white screen appeared so i do not no if my order has been placed or not phone them twice first person i hung on for 8 minites then couldnt hear then second time i phoned they said the order would be on the system for another hour and to phone back i had already hung on for 6 minites to get them and another few minites for them to tell me they couldnt help anyway its costing a bomb has anyone got a
FREEPHONE OR LOCAL CALL RATE PHONE NUMBER for me to call them please no point in e mailing have tried this before and done hear back for days if at all

nope BUT if you pop onto craft telly forum....look at the top of the create & craft section & you will see gareth parkers email address to contact him. he has been great in sorting out craft item problems.......hope that helps & good luck....

Latest posts

Back