Warehouse Clearance permanent?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Is Speed Auction TV Now a clearance channel permanently?

It is good to see them trying to be different to the other channels even if it's just promo wise.

Unfortunately not....just getting rid of the bits and bobs with small quantities Etc. It would be good for it to just be a clarance channel, as it rarely has 'new' items, and usually just odd ends of end of line Etc. so I think it should be that.

BUT!!

I don't want to say too much, due to the source I got it from not wanting me to (eventhough the info is correct) I'll just say that August is going to be a special month this year for sit-up!! - I say no more for now! :)

To be honest I'm not 100% certain, but I'm sure everybody will know in the next few days, but lets just say for now that there COULD be some MAJOR changes.

NEWS FLASH!! Paul Becque has just confirmed that they will be having a new set of graphics for the channels next month! ;)

Last edited:
I don't think they liked them from the start because none of the presenters could read the viewers names, and didn't have room for the location. Hence why they didn't roll them onto price-drop and speed auction. :) Also, due to another change, they would have had to change it anyway! :p

Let's hope that the changes mean separate identities for each channels and not just the same things with different colours. They must be making a tidy sum to keep changing the sets and on screen graphics will they be having a presenter cull as well or is it just on screen graphics and sets?

I just hope that Speed Auction's arrow is pointing upwards! ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back