Tim Goodwin joining Argos TV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Sorry to say Tim Goodwin's arrival at Argos TV will not make me jump to watch their channel. He may know his Techie stuff (or did when at QVC) but i never used to find him very entertaining:sleepy:

:smirk: I thought Mr Goodwin was to stuck up to appear on a shopping channel now he has gained a degree took him long enough,he use to say on QVC how he had a very high IQ pitty it took 30 years to get it.

Last edited:
I can't think of any other tv shopping presenters with such an over-rated opinion of themselves.

Sorry to say Tim Goodwin's arrival at Argos TV will not make me jump to watch their channel. He may know his Techie stuff (or did when at QVC) but i never used to find him very entertaining:sleepy:

Well putting aside that Argos TV mostly sells crap,Tim Goodwin was great at QVC and far better at explaining tech,then anybody at QVC currently.Anthony was the best but sadly he left and has been replaced by the likes of Mr Smarmy and a tech know nothing like Dale Franklin.
I'd love to see Goodwin back at QVC becasue he knew what he was talking about and didn't blag his way through programmes like they all do now..Other than Debbie who knows her stuff.

Spotted Mr Goodwin on Argos TV the other night while I was flicking channels while the ads were on.
Didn't watch it long enough to be able to tell if he was being stuck up or not though.

Bring back Paul Lavers - his techy demos always went wrong, he didn't know much in the way of things techy either, but he was funny :giggle:

Yes I think what pdsalford is absolutely the truth. He has an over-rated opinion and he seems to think that he is the toughest of them all.
I don`t like watching such guys- even if he is deep in technical things.

hey guys!
here i am once again! i am still waiting for an answer. can anyone tell me her or his opinion. it will be great for me! thanks a lot so far!

Latest posts

Back