Starburst Earrings OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Did anyone see the one to own this morning?

Starburst earrings, 14ct H/I diamonds, close out deal £169.95 - really nice. If I didn't already have the snowflake earrings I would definitely have bought a pair. They sold 133 pairs so it shows TJC still have the customers when something good turns up.

The word is they have more Las Vegas deals so there could be a few nice pieces to come. :clapping:

I didn't see the auction myself but it just shows that there are plenty of buyers out there wanting to buy good quality items !

TJC take note and try to appeal to all your customers, there is a market for the under £10, £20, Karis, Elanza ranges but please don't forget your other customers too, I'd love to be tempted !

Was it these Frazzled?? http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Popups/ViewDetail.aspx?StockCode=871045 Tbh I think it's not a great bargain for 14K and only 25pts of diamond and unfortunately the quality of diamonds used in the New York/Las Vegas ranges can be a bit iffey ime and when you can't return earrings I personally wouldn't chance it. However, they are still showing as available in missed auctions if anyone wants to.

Was it these Frazzled?? http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Popups/ViewDetail.aspx?StockCode=871045 Tbh I think it's not a great bargain for 14K and only 25pts of diamond and unfortunately the quality of diamonds used in the New York/Las Vegas ranges can be a bit iffey ime and when you can't return earrings I personally wouldn't chance it. However, they are still showing as available in missed auctions if anyone wants to.

Yes, those are the ones. Couldn't agree more with what you say about New York/Las Vegas, I kept one ring a couple of years ago. But have to say the pair they were showing looked very good, plenty of fire and good clarity, much better than previous items. They are too similar to ones I have so won't be tempted, but will be keeping my eyes open for a possible bargain! Haven't bought anything for ages, apart from bits and bobs.

Latest posts

Back