What good is a pair of earrings without butterflies???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
I haven't ordered from Gems for a couple of years, and as it's my birthday next week, I thought I would treat myself to a new pair of earrings. Well, they arrived today, without butterflies:angry: I am very disappointed.

Meanwhile, you can always 'borrow' the butterflies from another pair of your earrings. (I'm always swapping butterflies around.)

P.S. On the front page of the Forum, this thread is appearing as "What good is a pair of..."

Given some of the previous threads that have appeared on here, I honestly thought that this was about something else entirely!!!

(I'm now expecting Argey to appear with a suitable - or more likely an unsuitable - comment...)

P.S. On the front page of the Forum, this thread is appearing as "What good is a pair of..."

Given some of the previous threads that have appeared on here, I honestly thought that this was about something else entirely!!!

(I'm now expecting Argey to appear with a suitable - or more likely an unsuitable - comment...)

2.gif

Hi Sev's Mom,

If you can email me [email protected] with your order number I will arrange for some
butterflies to be sent to you.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Regards

Jayne
Customer Experience Manager:sun:

Latest posts

Back