Is this an IW refund record?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Angelina

Registered Shopper
Hi everybody

Just wondered if this was a record for waiting for IW to send my refund for an order that i never received in MAY :mad::mad:

After numerous phonecalls, talking to so say Supervisors they still have not refunded my bank with the refund.

Oh last week they did say someone would ring me............ Still Waiting :mad:

Hi everybody

Just wondered if this was a record for waiting for IW to send my refund for an order that i never received in MAY :mad::mad:

After numerous phonecalls, talking to so say Supervisors they still have not refunded my bank with the refund.

Oh last week they did say someone would ring me............ Still Waiting :mad:

Angelina, welcome to ST.com and write to Ideal World, Peterborough or take up the matter with your CC company if that's how you paid; they soon cough up then!

Angelina, contact the Advertising Standards Agency. There is a complaint form to fill in. They will sort it out and the more people who do this the better imo.

Thank you all for your help on this matter, i will try your suggestions as i am getting nowhere :mad:

Angelina, welcome to ST.com and write to Ideal World, Peterborough or take up the matter with your CC company if that's how you paid; they soon cough up then!

Thank you for your welcome Rentochops, sounds a good idea with the CC company they are pretty good with things like this.

Latest posts

Back