Feedback to Sit Up Management

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
I was hoping to do a poll for people to vote on the issues that they currently have with the sit-up channels but their does not appear to be a poll option on this forum so instead post the issue you currently have that you think they needs sorting out....

In order to keep it easy to read please just state the issue and don't go into detail so we just have a list then any management of sit up who come this way can see what the problems are.

To start I will say the biggest issue:

1) p&p is too high and needs to be reduced.

3) do something about the extortionate call charge

I don't want to moan about this thread, but if you have any issues, or have an opinion, write it on their facebook page. They really DO listen on there, and get back you you very quickly.

As for P&P, there is no way it would go down. IW/QVC can have reduced charges due to large mark ups, but the 'bid shopping' channels sell many of their items at cost, and prone charges/p&p charges make them the profit...SIMPLES!! :p

They did have a month where the P&P was £4.99 on Bid tv, and if it was successful, they would have kept it.

Price-drop last year, done a 1/3 off phone call, and 25% off P&P. The P&P charge stayed down for a while, but the phone call went back to £1.50 from £1 only 2/3 days later...WHY? Becuase on average 1,500 miss out per day, so 50p less there does make a huge difference when they add it up for the year.

I am with you, but bid do want to make their customers happy, but lower P&P charges wouldn't be viable.

But to add to the list 5) Make the P&P/phone call charge type bigger so it is actually visable!! :p

As for P&P, there is no way it would go down.

Well, there is no way I would ever buy any of their sh*t then.

Not everyone in the world uses Facebook

I'm not saying that,(eventhought it may have came across that way), I'm just saying, that is where your voice gets heared. There is no point emailing the channel, it will get no where. On their facebook page, everybody can view all of the comments and you are certain of getting a reply.

Latest posts

Back