What do you think of the new bid shopping graphics?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you think of the new bid shopping graphics?

• I just Love them

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Could be OK with a little tweaking

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Just Terrible - Back to the Drawing Board

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apart from the 4:3 look, what don't you like about them? I think the price/quantity is much clearer, and better than the bid ones before.

Apart from the 4:3 look, what don't you like about them? I think the price/quantity is much clearer, and better than the bid ones before.

They could have been so good, a few years ago members of this forum made mocks and they were a darn site better than these, the L looks so dated, so much space yet the P&P price is so tiny, a total disgrace in my opinion.

That's my biggest gripe, the 4:3 graphics, but I also think they look like someone knocked them up in Power Point.

PJ

That's my biggest gripe, the 4:3 graphics, but I also think they look like someone knocked them up in Power Point.

PJ

The graphics are awful. Tiny p&p text still ripping off new unsuspecting buyers. Plonking it in the middle of the screen just obscures the products and the presenters and makes the direction/camera work look amateurish and awkward.

The graphics at the side of the screen are ok but when you get down to the bottom where the phone number is, i keep thinking i'm watching QVC.

They are fine but I think it's about time they went widescreen rather than keeping it 4:3

They can do it in such a way so that they can see the price but maybe not the trim. I am sure if you look at QVC's graphics they are 4:3 safe but still are wider than sit up channels.

PJ

Earlier on speed auction Chris Rhodes was selling some memory foam and they decided to squish the description of the product in one line leaving huge blank space in the box which they could have used.

Even Chris had to turn to the monitor beside him to see what he was selling.

Speed Auction titles are the best of the three love the box graphics and the f1 engine sound effects. Price Drop have the worst titles I think. Bid have the best music for their titles.

The biggest problem is that the graphics are 4:3....urgh.

I don't mind them as such, they're pretty basic but do the job. They do look a little cheap though. I think the uniformity across the sit-up channels with the graphics is an improvement though.

I've done my own version of the current graphics to remove the QVC style from them.

I've positioned the phone number at the bottom left but i'm not sure about it:
bidtvidea2.jpg

Latest posts

Back