Update - Liquidation Sale, TJC-USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

starrygirl

Registered Shopper
Well, they sure have bamboozled everyone with their "going out of business" liquidation sale. They were to be off the air on 20 August, but they are still on. I haven't watched in a few weeks, I just tuned in today (out of curiosity) and I must say how shocked I am.

My husband and I were discussing the fact that they started this "GOB" sale at the beginning of July, but only announced it 1 August. At that time, they were quite blunt about no refunds, returns or resizing. Here it is, the beginning of September and they are still on the air raking in the money with the same policy. I can't imagine the amount of people who are probably spitting nails because of the "quality" of some of the pieces and no recourse available to them.To add considerable insult to injury, the prices on the same pieces that "sold out" last month are considerably higher now. :mad:

Last month, they were selling some of their loose Tanzanites for the most incredible prices ever. Those same stones (size/color) are now twice to three times as much. They are now giving away a stainless steel watch (by Charmed Expressions?) with every purchase over $49. What for?

In the short time I watched, I did notice that the pieces were not "flying" out the door as they were last month. You couldn't even get through on the phone lines or click fast enough on the web to get any of the pieces they were selling. Now, you can take your time.

TJC-US was supposed to close their doors at the first of August...yet they hired new presenters and they're still selling jewelry. What a racket they have -- selling merchandise that can't be returned, refunded or resized. Wow -- now that's a great business strategy. It's insulting really.

Sorry for the long rant, can you tell I'm a bit disgusted? LOL ;)

After they've given out a date on air, they should be made to close, sold out of items or not. Then move them to their interenational channels.
I wonder if we'll still be talking about this in December?! :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the updates

quite woeful isnt it. wonder what is going on?

rather like those sports shops that have banners in the window saying "closing down sale" and they're still there 3 years later! thought it was illegal but it still seems to happen.

Its about time some stringent controls were introduced to stop this cowboy selling - getting people into a closing down frenzy then it never happens - its been an age since I watched this channel and even longer since I bought anything from them.

Latest posts

Back