Mark Ryes - Slough's biggest star!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Mark Ryes, (Or as we like to call him - King Ryes) is apparently the biggest star in Slough! :L

If you don't believe me, this proves it...it is now official!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28354379850&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=28354379850&v=wall

This page has been on there for about 3 years, but I'm sure it is Ryes who made the page!! :D

The 'administrator' of the page has left - I think it was Mark, but deleted himself straight away, as he didn't want to get sussed out! :D

They have his location on as ''Location: farnham road, Slough, United Kingdom'' - Who would know this apart from his real friends, family, stalkers or HIMSELF!! :p

And it does say;
''This is a group for people who appreciate the genius of pocket size Mark Ryes - Slough biggest STAR.
He lives in Slough and is proud!''

I know how much you all love King Ryes, and I'm sure you are going to join the page, as he is the star of Slough!! - Why not join?!

King Ryes is the star of Slough....some may argue that King Ryes is the star of the country, but some believe he is the star of the world!! :D Give your appreciation to KING RYES!! :D

He is absolutely gorgeous though :mysmilie_518: I just want to :mysmilie_12: him everytime he on the tv

You missed this quote from the page:

he is a famous as the office building in slough, he rocks...just wondered if anyone else can see the resemblence between this talent and another amazing Balamorys star PC Plum.

Mark Ryes always puts his location from Foursquare on his Twitter page , I wonder if any of his followers are burglars (no sniggering at the back please children) so they know when he isn't at home.

Ryes's facebook page is set to private so no one can send him friend requests which is a shame as I'd love to see how many Sit-up staff do have him down on their friends list...