Moissanite jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mumof2

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone

Just wondered what the general view of moissanite is - does anyone have any, and if so, does it sparkle like they say it does? Sorry for so many questions, just wondering whether to have a 1 carat 7 stone ring for my birthday. Your opinions would be very welcome.

A friend has a moissanite cluster and it is absolutely GORGEOUS! Also, she's a jeweller and is very impressed. HTH

I have a moissanite 7stone 1 carat WG ring - and it is lovely. I wear it on my right hand and it never comes off, so it does take hard wear and tear.
As for believability, I think the smaller stones are much nicer than the massive dobbers because they are totally believable.
If you can afford it, I would go for it.

I have a moissanite 7stone 1 carat WG ring - and it is lovely. I wear it on my right hand and it never comes off, so it does take hard wear and tear.
As for believability, I think the smaller stones are much nicer than the massive dobbers because they are totally believable.
If you can afford it, I would go for it.

I totally agree with you plumduff.
I have the five stone half carat eternity ring, have worn it non stop for the past 3 or 4 years and it still looks beautiful. :D

I've got the half carat solitaire and it's fantastic. Unlike CZ it doesn't pick up every bit of grease and dirt and sparkles constantly.
Shop around though, Ideal World is not the cheapest ;)

Latest posts

Back