Pig of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Ladies Leather Flex & Soft Mary Jane and Ladies Leather Flex & Soft Casual Shoes

sho.jpg

I'm going for the shiny ones
wavesmile.gif

Pig ugly that's for sure..The Mary Janes are the sort of thing I wear to work as I'm on my feet all day, but I certainly don't need to spend £35 to get a decent leather pair (and that's not including the p&p)...and WHY that hideous seam down the front? totally ruins the look of the shoe.

As for the other shoes, they are just too horrible for words, and unless you've been invited to a bad taste party, I really can't see any context in which anyone would want to wear a pair of shoes like that! They're blokes shoes anyway!

As for the other shoes, they are just too horrible for words, and unless you've been invited to a bad taste party, I really can't see any context in which anyone would want to wear a pair of shoes like that! They're blokes shoes anyway!

now I think they would look very fetching with one of Mommabears Kaftans.:door:

139405_DETAIL___20080819.jpg

They look so good with Sheelar's big long black baggy trousers with the badly stiched puckered hem. Thank goodness somebody spotted the white mark on them before the hour had finished last night. I've put better trousers in the bin :yo: Still........the shoes look great to me.

Which highstreet is it where they see similar things upwards of £100? I think they should name it so we can all go look :rolleyes:

They look so good with Sheelar's big long black baggy trousers with the badly stiched puckered hem. Thank goodness somebody spotted the white mark on them before the hour had finished last night. I've put better trousers in the bin :yo: Still........the shoes look great to me.

Which highstreet is it where they see similar things upwards of £100? I think they should name it so we can all go look :rolleyes:

In all honesty my MIL wears shoes similar(even uglier lol) to these and pays about £150 for the pleasure, she buys them from Russell & Bromley. My eldest DD comments that she's wearing her Roy Orbison shoes again hahaha.(I don't know where she gets the Roy Orbison from:rolleyes:)

Latest posts

Back