Marie Greenwood Leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Charlie just said "Make the most of Marie she won't be on tv for much longer"

So she either she is leaving or Charlie was taking the piss.

I doubt he was taking the p+++, he wouldn't do that. But Adam Heppenstall is moving to price drop in 2 weeks, so I take it that they are having one of their massive shift changes.

This could mean that she has handed in her notice, and just has to work until the shift change, or she may just have less shifts.

Noooo! Marie is one of the few decent presenters
and also one of the few decent female (along with Charlotte Mounter) presenters that they have. We'll just be left with Shouting Sally Jaxx, the sleep inducingly dull and boring Caroline Lyndsay and the annoying Nicola George (who either she or someone she knows has recently bought the item that she is currently selling from the high street, and they always paid much more for it than what Sit Up are charging!).

Shame they split up the Marie and Peter Sherlock partnership as they were always entertaining and good value together.

and also one of the few decent female (along with Charlotte Mounter) presenters that they have. We'll just be left with Shouting Sally Jaxx, the sleep inducingly dull and boring Caroline Lyndsay and the annoying Nicola George (who either she or someone she knows has recently bought the item that she is currently selling from the high street, and they always paid much more for it than what Sit Up are charging!).

Shame they split up the Marie and Peter Sherlock partnership as they were always entertaining and good value together.

Not only that, she is perhaps the only presenter with a bit of meat on her like the rest of us ladies. I was fed up with some anorexic pixie telling me that 'I would certainly buy this dress' when they look ridiculous in it.

Haha I so agree! :giggle:

Sophie just said she got some stick from viewers when she took over from Marie on the fashion segment with Peter Sherlock, she said it was Marie's decision to leave and went onto to bigger better things so it appears Marie is just freelance now like Lisa Brash and doesn't have a permanent role at Bid Shopping.

Latest posts

Back