How Rude!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
:mysmilie_466: Who is the absolutely dreadful and rude female impersonating a presenter on TJC just now? Apart from having just the worst grating voice, she has spent most of the 30 minutes or so I have been watching, having conversations with Producer Caroline!! She'll be having a chat and every so often shout something out about the piece she's presenting like "3 gone, well done folks" then carry on with her conversation!! She is completely disinterested in her job and just to make it worse, when showing off an earring you could see blackheads in her ear - YUK!! :headbang:

I sincerely hope that someone in authority from TJC reads this and looks back at any VT they may have. Sorry TJC but it's bad enough the way you have gone downhill but adding awful presenters just doesn't help attract the masses to your channel! :mysmilie_365:

I totally agree, she drives me mad I cannot bear to watch or listen to her. I am a self confessed jewellery addict but unless the presenter is low key and informative I will just switch off. I'm sure we're not in the minority Klosblue .

Yes Klos she's as common as muck and I switch straight off when THAT VOICE starts its raucous yakking. :eek: And Caroline 'I must get me mug on the telly' producer is as much to blame because she's meant to be producing the bliddy show, not holding private conversations with the presenters. Very unprofessional and I expect she will comment on this thread at some point soon when she's on mugging at the camera.

Really unprofessional. I've got to say that TJC are rapidly falling in my estimation. They are following the GemsTV school of producing where YOU HAVE TO YELL BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SELL. Wrong!

As for that new presenter? She's dire. I just don't understand why the people in charge at TJC don't watch the programmes and wince? Do they not watch? Is this down to an inept person recruiting the wrong type of presenter? If this were my channel, I most definitely wouldn't be recruiting yelling, poorly groomed presenters.

I totally agree Issie, Noush is funny but also very informative and not screechy or pushy. She seems like a really nice person doesn't she.

The other person I can watch without shouting at the telly is Derek Marks I think he is really sweet.

Is the presenter in question Sarah Coutts? I think she is Scottish but she has such a strange accent she sometimes sounds to me as though she comes from the West Country? Not keen on watching when she's on.

I think she's called Pia, she has long dark hair which she sometimes wears up . She hasn't been with the channel long and is very confident and loud .

Is the presenter in question Sarah Coutts? I think she is Scottish but she has such a strange accent she sometimes sounds to me as though she comes from the West Country? Not keen on watching when she's on.

No Frazzled it's not Sarah, I know which she is. Anyway, how could I possibly criticise a Scottish presenter for her accent when I'm Scottish myself lol!

No Frazzled it's not Sarah, I know which she is. Anyway, how could I possibly criticise a Scottish presenter for her accent when I'm Scottish myself lol!

Why not, we Sassenachs do it to one another all the time. xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back