Has anyone else?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
had any problems with a delivery from TJC? I placed an order on 5th August, I had notification of it being despatched on 6th August and I emailed TJC on 12th August to say that I have not received my order and this was the response that I got:

In response to your query, your parcel is showing as being despatched on the 6th August 2011 with the ROYAL MAIL postal service and shall be posted to yourself shortly. We have been made aware by the postal service that due to current backlogs some of our Customers are experiencing a delay in receiving their parcels and they are doing all they can to get these deliveries out in our standard 5-7 working day timescale. Due to the ROYAL MAIL backlogs for package post we know that our standard delivery timescale is not currently being achieved in quite a few circumstances, we can only apologise for this matter but do assure you that everything is being done to get the parcel to you as quickly as possible.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced delays? Thanks

I got an e-mail that said the exact same back in April, seems to be their standard response when someone says their order has not arrived.

Anything from TJC that comes to me via Royal Mail is delayed. If it comes by courier the service is excellent. I suspect that in some way this may be due to the way DX treats packages it sends through RM, as I find RM excellent otherwise. xxxxxxxxx

had any problems with a delivery from TJC? I placed an order on 5th August, I had notification of it being despatched on 6th August and I emailed TJC on 12th August to say that I have not received my order and this was the response that I got:

In response to your query, your parcel is showing as being despatched on the 6th August 2011 with the ROYAL MAIL postal service and shall be posted to yourself shortly. We have been made aware by the postal service that due to current backlogs some of our Customers are experiencing a delay in receiving their parcels and they are doing all they can to get these deliveries out in our standard 5-7 working day timescale. Due to the ROYAL MAIL backlogs for package post we know that our standard delivery timescale is not currently being achieved in quite a few circumstances, we can only apologise for this matter but do assure you that everything is being done to get the parcel to you as quickly as possible.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced delays? Thanks

Hello,
If your delivery has not been make this week you could contact or send an email to David Sorensen. Sales Director DX. TJC's MD introduced me to David (customer event) after I mentioned that I got very annoyed when I received emails confirming delivery when DX drop a cards in the letter to for a re-delevery.

David is very keen to find out (as you would expect) that his customer (TJC) is happy with DX service and gave me his business card to contact him if I am unhappy or have issues with DX delivery

[email protected] and telephone number 01753631567
David is TJC's account manager

I have to agree with the slowness of delivery. If you want anything in a reasonable amount of time, you need to opt for the express delivery. But that's just not worth it if you're buying cheaper items...

Tvs

Latest posts

Back