Ring sizes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Just received my first ring since new size ranges started, ordered N-O. Very pleased with it and fits my middle finger a treat, a comfortable size O.

But what is the point of the joint size? Expected it to be too big for other fingers and too small for middle finger. It must be very annoying if you are a N or N1/2. I would expect all sizes in the range to be a half size between the two?

I think you will find in different ring band widths the size varies a bit ,
I am a 9 or r/s in some rings it fits like its an R but in others its slightly bigger and feels more like an s if the band is narrower, if that makes sense
I'm personally very happy to be able to buy a ring and wear it straight away rather than in the past where I would have to wait until it was resized before I could actuallytry it on and wear it and then find sometimes it did'nt looks as good on as I had hoped or it did'nt sit snug against another ring etc now I can try it on and decide straight away so I am very happy but I do know what you mean it can seem a bit hit and miss

I am a ring size L but ordered two different rings last week in a size J-K (equivalent to a size 5). I knew that I really needed a size 6 (L-M) but Gems only offer the three size ranges normally. Both rings had thin bands. One fitted perfectly but the other one wouldn't even go over my knuckle on the same finger! I found this really strange seeing as they were both meant to be the same size and if anything, it was the one with the thicker band that fitted!

Latest posts

Back