One to Own

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saffy

Registered Shopper
With apologies if this has been covered before, but can anybody tell me roughly how much the "One to own" Rhapsody pieces are reduced by compared to the web prices please?

It varies from auction to auction but lately the web prices seem to be the same as one air prices, although if its a one to own with quantity it may be £100-£200 lower on air but you do have a 30 day price match.

The last two significant auction purchases I've made have been Iliana's and they have been sold at exactly the same price as on the web which makes me wonder why we bother watching the show. Having said that I recently bought a 'one off' Indicolite piece in 14ct gold that I saw on the web, I rang to enquiry the clarity and colour of the diamonds in it, when they said they were their New York quality, I was disappointed and hesitatant to make such a significant purchase with that level of diamonds and they offered it to me at £400 off, so it's always worth asking you've nothing to lose!

Oddly enough, a couple of years ago, I once rang about returning a necklace id bought off the site and they offered £50 off if I wanted to keep it, which would have brought the price down to around £300. I didnt take them up on the offer...£300 is a bit too much for an item I felt meh about.

Tvs

Latest posts

Back