Lisa Cellise Leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
She was on last night, and she said she may be leaving, and Steve said ''You can't leave, this place wont survive without you...'' and she said ''Watch this space.''

I think she is THE best assistant on the channel, and she really will be missed

All the assistants are jumping ship maybe they are being asked to do more manual tasks like moving stock around and they don't like it or they realise there's better things out there. Yolise has left, Janine Jones is now on a breakfast radio show. Marina was producing a show from gallery on Speed Auction last week.

We just don't know what they are like to work for so we don't know if it's just coincidence that they are all leaving at roughly same time.

Lisa is the best assistant by a long way and she will be a big loss if she leaves the channels.

Maybe she just thinks its time to move on; I know she has talked about her acting, dancing, teaching in the past so perhaps she thinks now is the time to concentrate on one of these. In addition, the likes of Lisa, Yolisa and Marina have been assistants for as long as I have been aware of these channels and they might just fancy a change.

Classic...

I have just watched this lass crack up / realise reality on this shopping channel. (10pm Sat 27th)

Fantastic stuff to watch. I noticed her vocal has faded out at one point.

She made reference to getting £15 for something? Is this her fee per item sold, or product promoted maybe?

The best bit of all this is that there is a forum to discuss it on and I have found it!

Astonishing!

Actually, the lass I was watching 'crack-up' last night was Lisa Brash.
Just watched her do a bogus 'spiritual medium' dvd sale.
Previously she was scratching her nose an awful lot.

Why am I writing this nonsense...?

Back to the real world folks...

Ta-rar.

Not to sure myself about Lisa Brash selling a dvd she appears on and them showing her upset about her dad it's a bit emotional blackmail to the viewers... one thing confused me she said she had got her order in for it then said she watches it whenever she is down... so does she own it or not?

Not to sure myself about Lisa Brash selling a dvd she appears on and them showing her upset about her dad it's a bit emotional blackmail to the viewers... one thing confused me she said she had got her order in for it then said she watches it whenever she is down... so does she own it or not?

She probably has her copy of her bit, but not the whole collection. She did get it, as Freda from Southshields came in.

Tell me when

All the assistants are jumping ship maybe they are being asked to do more manual tasks like moving stock around and they don't like it or they realise there's better things out there. Yolise has left, Janine Jones is now on a breakfast radio show. Marina was producing a show from gallery on Speed Auction last week.

We just don't know what they are like to work for so we don't know if it's just coincidence that they are all leaving at roughly same time.

When was Yolise or Yolisa's last appearance on bid shopping?

Latest posts

Back