You wont find this watch any cheaper.....This isn't a £200 watch.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Steve was selling Stuhling watches on price drop.

He was showing the 1st one for ages (he is still selling a couple now) and he kept saying ''not everybody will be able to afford this'' ''This isn't a £200 watch'' ''We cant afford to sell you this at that price [£350]

It ended up at £325, and look what I've found: http://www.overstock.com/4717567/product.html?cid=133635 Same watch for £142!!

Am not surprised - they just spout one lie after another!! They have the morals and scruples of the latest round of chav-scum-rioters!

I watched Steve sell an Ingersoll watch yesterday (on Price-drop I think) and he was still saying the same things; the bull-o-meter was definitely flashing red at this point.

He claimed that the watch (waterproof mens' watch with sapphires) was worth at least £350 but to me it looked more like a £50 watch (it sold for £125+p&p).

"The cheapest I've seen this sell for"? Steve's probably referring to how cheap it sold this time! :grin:

Steve McDonald and telling the truth are as compatiable as petrol and a bbq!!!!

I saw that ingersoll watch too! ;) He also said ''You can tell this is high end because of the high quality strap and clasp on it'' - I've seen one with the same strap go for £50! lol

It actually REALLY annoyed me today, as he also said before selling it ''I have my favourite'' pointing to a different one and he said ''I like this one as it will be more affordable'' The 1st watch sells for £325 and he said ''I think this is cheaper than my favourite'' ''I'm not sure if I can sell my favourite one for this price...'' - Well, the start price was £200!! VERY ANGRY!! lol He thinks he can just make numbers up, and we will just go along with it...

Latest posts

Back