Peter Simon using his 'spirituality' to sell tat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
He's done it twice today:

1) Some tacky porcelain woman thing that lights up inside her in blue. He was telling us about his faith and evoking the product with angel spiritual imagery.

2) A Thomas Kinkade print of a house in the woods. Again with the daft 'spiritual' waffle. He even said "When I'm dead and gone....", yes, Simon, hurry up and go if you are gonna keep on with this bs :taphead:

If Peter Simon is in any way truly spiritual then Nick Clegg is honest, trustworthy and never goes back on his word.

PS' job is to shift items by any means necessary, and unfortunately there are enough lonely, sad and deluded people around for bid.tv to make quite a good living from.

PT Barnum would be so proud.

If Peter Simon is in any way truly spiritual then Nick Clegg is honest, trustworthy and never goes back on his word.

PS' job is to shift items by any means necessary, and unfortunately there are enough lonely, sad and deluded people around for bid.tv to make quite a good living from.

PT Barnum would be so proud.

How very true Claw. Sadly there are many folk about, whose only friends are the spivs they watch on the shopping channels. This is the only reason situps haven't gone bust years ago.

So true Tasi... If anyone is on Facebook go onto the Bid Tv page and read the post all about a viewer , Kiri Bloore and a watch.. I can't believe how stupid some viewers can be... :taphead:

So true Tasi... If anyone is on Facebook go onto the Bid Tv page and read the post all about a viewer , Kiri Bloore and a watch.. I can't believe how stupid some viewers can be... :taphead:

You may see my comment on there about the watch, and he sent me a message on facebook getting very angry, and he blocked me! But I know there are somepeople out there who are more vulnerable than others, but that just took the buscuit! lmao

You may see my comment on there about the watch, and he sent me a message on facebook getting very angry, and he blocked me! But I know there are somepeople out there who are more vulnerable than others, but that just took the buscuit! lmao

You've changed your name Ben!!! I can't believe someone can be that gullible to buy a watch for a assistant... I wonder if he will buy me a beauty set I saw in Debenhams today for £30 for my upcoming birthday in October? May ask him as it seems he has money to burn , do you think it's worth a try Ben? Lol. :giggle:

I'm afraid I'm not on facebook or twitter. Did he go on so much that some sad soul bought the girl (girl! She'll never see 30 again) a watch and she accepted? I'm not surprised he blocked you Ben he comes over as a nasty piece of work wrapped up in a fluffy pink package of a caring bloke. He seems to aim his act at my generation (over 60) but forgets that, like him, we were teenagers in the 1960's and have been there, seen that got the T shirt.

I know I'm being really dense here but who are you guys talking about thats a nasty piece of work?

Ta loads...

Think Tasi means the FB poster...

The gist of the story is this , this is the post explained by the viewer himself "Margaret curran if only you knew the truth. She may look bubbly and friendly but when she was on Price Drop she said and I quote "if any knows me please buy me this watch", a watch that cost £73 incl. p&p so I did just to be a friend. I sent her it and she did not accept it, now she has lost it and I have not had my money returned to my bank account even after sendind the receipt to her. So please Margaret Curran you do NOT know how I feel about her. Don't send me any reply"

How stupid can someone be to buy someone off the telly a watch.. It's a wonder he wasn't done for stalking!! Now he's got it in the firing line for Kiri...

Thanks! Some people are beyond my comprehension!!

Ps hope you are ok!

I'm good ta R , I'm just thankful I'm not a Arsenal supporter right now , I'd 8-2 be in their shoes right now!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Uh oooohhh is that some sport related thingie? Straight over my head! :happy:

Latest posts

Back