Mark Ryes buying towels live on air.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I'm not sure if I should admit to this, but yes, I was watching the King Ryes for a couple of sells last night... :/ lol

He had the 4 piece towels, and he bought them live on air with his phone. He done it on loud speaker, and went through it with us, and after pressing '1' he pressed 'end call' A few seconds later his name came up at the bottom of the screen. But I was certain that you had to put in your 4 digit pin number for this to happen, or is it that if you don't do it, they just call you back?

I'm a bit confused. :/ lmao

They not supposed to Lisa Brash has to get her mother to buy for her as they not allowed to buy on air I suspect Brash will not be happy if he is.... maybe he is just demonstrating and is not actually going to purchase them himself he just showing how it is done.

The toss-pot has bought things on air loads of times before... I think they let him do this to keep him quiet as I think he is prone to throwing hissy fits if he's told that he can't buy live on air!!!

They not supposed to Lisa Brash has to get her mother to buy for her as they not allowed to buy on air I suspect Brash will not be happy if he is.... maybe he is just demonstrating and is not actually going to purchase them himself he just showing how it is done.

That would be against the law for him to say he is buying them and have his name on the scrren if he wasn't actually buying them.

The toss-pot has bought things on air loads of times before... I think they let him do this to keep him quiet as I think he is prone to throwing hissy fits if he's told that he can't buy live on air!!!

I think that is exactly it! - They tell him he can't buy when he is on air, and he probably says ''But I can show the people at home how to buy...'' Etc. and they just give in, just to get King Ryes to be quiet! :D - I've seen him do it a couple of other times too.

I don't think it is fair though...presenters like Paul becque, when they want something on their shift, he will put in a web bid before he is on tv. Having rules for some and not for others is not good.

I've never bought anything from these channels, but assume that something isn't actually purchased unless (a) you're not a new buyer and you use the no callback feature with the 4 digit PIN code, or (b) answer the phone when they call you back and give them your card details for payment?

My point is that Mark or any other presenter wouldn't be breaking the "no purchases live on air" rule unless they actually did either of these things, and the phone could be set to silent so that any callback wouldn't be answered, rendering any intended purchase null and void. (Or do they keep trying until they get an answer?)

I've never bought anything from these channels, but assume that something isn't actually purchased unless (a) you're not a new buyer and you use the no callback feature with the 4 digit PIN code, or (b) answer the phone when they call you back and give them your card details for payment?

My point is that Mark or any other presenter wouldn't be breaking the "no purchases live on air" rule unless they actually did either of these things, and the phone could be set to silent so that any callback wouldn't be answered, rendering any intended purchase null and void. (Or do they keep trying until they get an answer?)

The reason they can't buy live on air is because they aren't allowed the phines in the studio. He broke the rule!!

Latest posts

Back