Yankee Candles TSV 14/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did you know they've brought the coconut 'flavour' back?

Mind you, it doesn't smell the same as it did before, even though she assured me that it was the same.

I don't know if it's available in the UK again yet, as I was in the Yankee Candle shop in the Florida Mall in April.

This might seem a silly question, but recently I bought a tart warmer and some tarts. The label states that the fragnance will last fo 8 hours, and I sort of assumed that the wax would just melt away. But it doesn't! I've had Sicillian Orange burning for hours (gone through about 5 tealights), and even though the smell has weakened somewhat, the wax remains. What do you YC people do with that wax?? Thanks.

This might seem a silly question, but recently I bought a tart warmer and some tarts. The label states that the fragnance will last fo 8 hours, and I sort of assumed that the wax would just melt away. But it doesn't! I've had Sicillian Orange burning for hours (gone through about 5 tealights), and even though the smell has weakened somewhat, the wax remains. What do you YC people do with that wax?? Thanks.

Once the fragrance has gone you just throw the wax out.

I found the easiest way is to put the burner in the freezer for a wee while then it comes out easy

Wasn't the last TSV all the same flavour? I do like a bit of variety. I normally buy mine at yankeedoodle. They seem to have more choice than QVC.

Juat ordered a Mega pack from Yankeedoodle. It is only available at the moment (I think) if you have registered but will be available to all at midnight on Tuesday

Juat ordered a Mega pack from Yankeedoodle. It is only available at the moment (I think) if you have registered but will be available to all at midnight on Tuesday

Which megapack was that one, hun? I'm looking at the site and can't see it?

MTIA
xxx

Hi Bella,

This is what you get. It will go on the website at midnight on Tuesday if there are any left. The system is that you sign up to express interest in the Mega packs and some time later get an email with details and price and a code.

Those who have registered get first choice and after three or four days, anyone can buy at the same price. Perhaps if you register now they will send a code?

THIS PACK IS LIMITED IN STOCK - once sold there will be no more of this pack - WE HAVE GOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS REGISTERED TO RECEIVE INFOMATION ON THE NEW PACK

Every product is a genuine Yankee Candle wax product or accessory, none of the contents are unofficial items.

This is the full listing - (approx retail value in brackets)

1 x 3 Wick Accent - YOU choose the fragrance whilst stocks of each last (£16.50)

1 x Pack of 12 Blackberry or White Chocolate Mint (one or other we choose) Tea Lights (£6)
1 x Pack of 12 Chardonnay Tea Lights (£6)
1 x Pack of 12 Sugar Cane and Vanilla Tea Lights (£6)

1 x Tart Burner (£6)
4 x Wax Tarts - including ONE xmas fragrances (£4)

10 Wrapped Samplers in various fragrances (£16)

1 Fresh Cut Roses and Sunwashed Linen Gift set (£15)

1 RANDOM RED Christmas Fragrance Small Jar (£7.50) Plus Red Festive Tray to sit it on (£3)

2 x Antique Rose Sampler Holders (£6)
2 x Orange Sampler Holders (£5)
2 x Coloured paper covered Sampler Holders (£5)
Plus other mixed tea light and sampler holders (£20)

1 x Yankee Candle Exclusive Keyring (£3)

2 x Packs of batteries (£6)

TOTAL VALUE - OVER £130 !!

PLUS you will also be entitled to any other free gifts depending on your full spend value..

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING

For all orders containing the Mega Pack - please allow a few extra days for delivery as we get the packs sent out as quickly as possible.

ALL OF THESE MEGAPACKS WILL LEAVE ON MONDAY 7th JULY or TUESDAY 8th JULY.

ONE PER PERSON ONLY
69%

Details

Price: £41.25

Option Choice Order
CLEAN COTTON

FRESH CUT ROSES

CINNAMON STICK

FRENCH VANILLA

Tell a friend about this product

Your name: *
Your e-mail: *
Recipient email: *

Type the characters you see in the picture:

Get a different code

Tell a friend about this product

I've been checking the website too. I'm a registered shopper and am all logged in but have not had advance notice of this either. :(

I received an email two days ago which said:

"Christmas Megapack Coming Soon - Watch out on Sunday for an important email from us" so I presumed the offer wasn't going to be released until tomorrow! :confused:

I received an email two days ago which said:

"Christmas Megapack Coming Soon - Watch out on Sunday for an important email from us" so I presumed the offer wasn't going to be released until tomorrow! :confused:

That's what I got too. I didn't fancy the last mega pack, there were far too many sampler holders for my liking but this one looks great. I hope there's some left for us non exclusive type persons lol

Not sure why this is. I haven't had an email about the Christmas Mega pack so perhaps it is a random mail shot?

If this mega pack appeals, you could log on Tuesday midnight and see if you can bag one.

Otherwise, the Christmas one might be better. Anyone know what is in it?

That's what I got too. I didn't fancy the last mega pack, there were far too many sampler holders for my liking but this one looks great. I hope there's some left for us non exclusive type persons lol

If I'm truthful I probably don't need any more Yankee products but I do love a bargain...........!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back