Archos TSV 6/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can someone tell me whether these are any good. My kids have been after ipods for Christmas but these are cheaper. I've no idea about archos sorry

Never had a problem with Archos, I have this model with the larger capacity. A great unit

I've never really been tempted by one of these (never really watch films and we only got a DVD player very recently) but I'm amazed by the price of the TSV - I'm sure the first Archos TSV that QVC did was in the region of £300.

Can someone tell me whether these are any good. My kids have been after ipods for Christmas but these are cheaper. I've no idea about archos sorry

Siren is it just I-Pods or I-Pod Touches that your kids are after for Christmas :?: I'm not very techy but DD has a few I-Pods and an I-Pod Touch so I may be able to help a little bit!

Siren is it just I-Pods or I-Pod Touches that your kids are after for Christmas :?: I'm not very techy but DD has a few I-Pods and an I-Pod Touch so I may be able to help a little bit!

They are just after ipods for music but this has so many more features for a better price. I'm going to order them anyway and then have a think over the day. Looking forward to reading what the tech savvy people here think :) as it seems to look brilliant

Can't believe I've spent £150 before breakfast lol. Hubby's not even out of bed yet, he's gonna have a fit

Couldn't believe this when i saw it, i only bought one the other day for my dads birthday! However i bought the 605 wifi one, from pixmania.com
Brilliant price, 40GB, with a docking station, £170 quid. Received it yesteday and am fairly impressed, managed somehow to stick some iTunes onto it, and am getting films put on it tomorrow by a friend.
The only negative that i have found so far is that the sound at the highest volume is a little bit tinny. But other than that, no probs so far, touch wood. :D

Is it a written rule that virtually every Saturday and Sunday TSV must be a technology one! Wish they'd mix it up a bit, I suppose it is profit based!

This is a totally sexist comment and I do apologise for it but I think QVC believe that at the weekend there are more "traditional hard working" men at home who don't want to see sparklies or beauty products. I've always called Sundays "bloke day"

They are just after ipods for music but this has so many more features for a better price. I'm going to order them anyway and then have a think over the day. Looking forward to reading what the tech savvy people here think :) as it seems to look brilliant

ipods and the ipod touches have bigger memory as this YSV only comes with 2GB internal memory and a 4GB sd card to add more to it which is only 6GB in total.

you can add up to a 16GB sd card but that is still quite expensive at the moment (dropping by the day) so my best bet would be an ipod if you had to choose

I bought DD an I-Pod Touch as a little surprise, last Christmas and to be honest I did have my doubts about how much she would use it.

I can truthfully say that she has used it practically to death, it is always on the go. She is so impressed she is buying her boyfriend of 4 years one for Christmas, I think.

I think after seeing what hers can do I may treat myself to one when we are back in the States again in May :dance::dance::dance:

This is a totally sexist comment and I do apologise for it but I think QVC believe that at the weekend there are more "traditional hard working" men at home who don't want to see sparklies or beauty products. I've always called Sundays "bloke day"

and er, is that why they complement the tech TSV's with hours of jewellery and makeup? Do they think men like to explore their femine side with a bit of pampering after buying a macho gadget? :D:D:D:D

Sheepdog in "I moisturise too" mode

Latest posts

Back