Yankee bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

have there been any yankee bargains lately. when thet first aired they used to do great deals for qvc now i feel that they dont bother as they have a captive audience. i can remember when they did the stagazer lilly and anather floral candle set and made you buy five candles the same instead of mixing them. this smacks of real arrogance when the tsv are really just what the company wants to sell us and not giving us a reall genuine deal.i get my candles online from the candle shop and they do free p&p if you spend more than £10.00. plus they have 2 fragrances a month that have 20% off anyways. hanent bought any candles from qvc for ages as they dont represent good vaue any more and the kits are getting more restrictive in the composition.

re price on last clicks

Did anybody get the country linen set from today with shades and plates ,i ordered 1 ,but on my oder page has price of £20 45 i am sure was cheaper than that on last clicks can anybody help many thanks :1: scwam sure you might remember x

Did anybody get the country linen set from today with shades and plates ,i ordered 1 ,but on my oder page has price of £20 45 i am sure was cheaper than that on last clicks can anybody help many thanks :1: scwam sure you might remember x

I just checked the price on Q Mobile and it is £19.55 and the P&P is £4.95.

Yankee Candle Set of 7 Fresh, Fruity & Floral Small Jar Candles
Item Number: 757774
QVC Price £44.50
Last Clicks Price £32.25
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Try out a range of fresh, fruity and floral scents from Yankee Candle with this great selection of seven small jar candles. The collection comprises juicy peach, juicy watermelon, vanilla cupcake, Egyptian cotton, beach walk, midnight jasmine, and sweet violet. Each jar candle weighs about 3.7oz (104.9g) and will burn for about 25 - 40 hours.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757774

Yankee Candle Set of 7 Fresh, Fruity & Floral Small Jar Candles
Item Number: 757774
QVC Price £44.50
Last Clicks Price £32.25
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Try out a range of fresh, fruity and floral scents from Yankee Candle with this great selection of seven small jar candles. The collection comprises juicy peach, juicy watermelon, vanilla cupcake, Egyptian cotton, beach walk, midnight jasmine, and sweet violet. Each jar candle weighs about 3.7oz (104.9g) and will burn for about 25 - 40 hours.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.757774

I think I prefer the Yankeedoodle offer of 3 small jars of your choice for £14.98.

Thank you suppercoolwillow. I have been after the mosaic shade small one for ages as it sold out at Yankeedoodle. Had my eye on one on ebay, but this works out a better deal, and a better deal then the three small jar offer from Yankeedoodle if I had to buy the shade and tray separate.:9::35:

What a shame, the night primrose and sweet violet set is gone. I really like night primrose flragrance.

Thanks SCW. :1:
I regret I didn't buy large jars of evening primrose in my local TKMaxx two months ago, they were £11.99 or £12.99, don't remember exactly. I don't like floral fragrances particularly, but this one was really nice. Shame, it's retired now.

You can get three large jars from Yankeedoodle for £44 and the flavours include all those above. This is a little bit dearer but you do get a huge choice of scents.

Yankee Candle Blueberry Scone & Willow Breeze Large Double Wick Candles
Last Clicks Price £21.96
QVC Price £30.30
Item Number 758106
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Freshen up your home with the aroma of this pair of large, double-wick, cylinder candles from Yankee Candle. The 22.7oz (643g) candles each have two wicks and come in Willow Breeze and Blueberry Scone scents. They come in glass holders with metal lids which can be used as trays.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Medium Sweet Dessert Jar Candles
Last Clicks Price £25.77
QVC Price £35.56
Item Number 757900
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Make your home smell as good as sweet desserts with this fabulous set of three medium jar candles from Yankee Candle. The 411g (14.5oz) candles come in three different fragrances; Creme Brulee, Vanilla Cupcake, and Shortbread Cookie.

Latest posts

Back