Just one Garnet-o!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Just a few of the little bits I've received recently.

I've never been particularly keen on silver before, but I've really changed my mind. I especially like the brushed finishes on some of my pieces, it gives them a really contemporary feel (sorry, sound like a TV gem presenter!!).

I'm also a convert to the 'danglies', I've always been a 'stud' type before, so you can teach an old dog new tricks:D.

The mozambique garnet earrings, photo doesn't really show the true colour, but gives some perspective of size, I know some of you already have this design in various gemstones.

The pearly danglies, Anne and Darlene have these, and I wasn't sure they'd look as good with short hair, I LOVE them.

The citrine 'circles' earrings, again not my usual style, and are daintier than I thought they would be, another lovely (also available in other gemstones).

The citrine and mozambique garnet rings, both substantial amounts of silver and beautiful clear stones.

Attachments

• My jewellery 041.jpg
    My jewellery 041.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 234
  • My jewellery 043.jpg
    My jewellery 043.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 213
  • My jewellery 044.jpg
    My jewellery 044.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 225
  • My jewellery 045.jpg
    My jewellery 045.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 235
  • My jewellery 042.jpg
    My jewellery 042.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 223
hi Mad,
You have some beauties there.
I got the circle earings in peridot and the first of your 2 rings there in blue topaz for my daughter and both are lovely...i paid £5 per piece !
I also like the look of the brushed silver but be warned that it does show up scratches so i'd advise you to take it off when washing, cleaning etc.
yesterday i got the mookite earings delivered and they were meant to be a pressy but i want them for myself ( they're gorgeous )

hi Mad,
You have some beauties there.
I got the circle earings in peridot and the first of your 2 rings there in blue topaz for my daughter and both are lovely...i paid £5 per piece !
I also like the look of the brushed silver but be warned that it does show up scratches so i'd advise you to take it off when washing, cleaning etc.
yesterday i got the mookite earings delivered and they were meant to be a pressy but i want them for myself ( they're gorgeous )

Not sure what they are Mrs J, but thanks anyway!!!!:D

:doggie:

lovely pieces Madwoman :D

those garnet earrings have to be the winners for me as their colour is superb. Love the pearly danglies (they almost have an Arabian Nights feel) and am already a fan of the circular planetary design. those brushed silver rings come up large don't they. you may end up with one arm longer than the other!

enjoy in good health hun. are you taking any on yr hols?

Hi, I have the garnet earrings too,as you say they are lovely. I wore them yesterday they are the colour of a good glass of red wine.I think the prices are excellant for all the pieces I have bought.Loved your selection.
Recently I went to a market and there was not one pair of earrings under £15, they were flimsy and the stones were not real in fact most of them were glass. I am very pleased with my purchases and the quality of them from Rocks.

Stunning pieces M4G. They would all have a place in my collection. Just a bit of warning regarding brushed silver - they do wear out!

I had those garnet earrings but the post broke so they had to go back but i loved them, they matched my garnet ring perfectly, and the rest of your haul is gorgeous, thanks for putting the pics up:D

lovely items, I've got a blue topaz with the brushed finish, really unusual and a good chunky piece of silver... oh no I've managed to make it sound like a Kit Kat (other chocolate bars are available)

Cleopatra

Wunderbar, lovely and suit you.

One strange piece of info, I bought a ring from another channel, loved it, wore it daily. The design was brushed/satinised gold, it suddenly dawned on me not so long ago the ring is no longer brushed/satinised, its as gleaming gold as can be (but I love it even more) so am happy for it to be like this (its never been off since the day I got it) so if you care if your brushed/satinised stuff goes shiny, TAKE IT OFF before cooking, washing up etc.

Latest posts

Back