You have won all the products we have sold since 10am this morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Yer...right. All of £142 worth.

Is it just me or was the 'mature woman' who was on the phone who had 'won' sounded like a stooge, perhaps a member of staff? I think they are just copying what the other channels have been doing recently in their give-aways. I think the S*it-up channel are trying to con us all, yet again...

There's no way they could get away with that Ofcom/police can obviously ask for the details of the winner. If you believe it is false call the police so they can investigate in this day of modern technology there is no way they would get away with it.

Interestingly the wording of the promo "You have won all the products we have sold since 10am this morning" technically she could claim persumably the quantities as well not just one of each.

There's no way they could get away with that Ofcom/police can obviously ask for the details of the winner. If you believe it is false call the police so they can investigate in this day of modern technology there is no way they would get away with it.

Interestingly the wording of the promo "You have won all the products we have sold since 10am this morning" technically she could claim persumably the quantities as well not just one of each.

Not really, if you read their T's&C's.....

Also, if bid were to do that, they would have such a big fine on their hands, they would be in major trouble, and have a risk of closing down, so obviously they wouldn't do that. Not all of the viewers who watch the channels are happy Etc. They don't just put the talkative buyers in to the draw you know! And not being funny, she may have bought at mid day, and was asleep and got a phonecall back from them at 11pm...not really the thing you want. - I'm also sure, if they decided to 'fake' the winners, don't you think they would have put a male winner into the mix?

Latest posts

Back