Centigrade TSV on Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
There is a Centigrade outerwear TSV this Friday. Does anyone have any idea what it might be?
I am hoping for something with a good choice of colours, not just black and purple and natural etc. Ideally I would like something with red or chocolate! Or green. Or a soft navy blue. I might even go for it if it's faux shearling. Has anyone tried that yet? What's it like?
I had the lovely TSV in the "wool" last year (it came in black, grey and winter white) and is gorgeous. I wouldn't mind that in some interesting colours.

I've got a couple of centigrade coats and they are gorgeous, I got a shearling one last year and it was lovely and so warm

Aaah, The Coat. I was just thinking about letting him out for the start of the season this morning! Where is Satis when you need her? :)

Aaah, The Coat. I was just thinking about letting him out for the start of the season this morning! Where is Satis when you need her? :)
I'm here. The Call of the Coat is like that of an Arctic Wolf in the wild...

Mine is still lurking in the cupboard under the stairs. I put the other Centigrade faux shearling in there (the brown one) and I'm scared to look, in case The Coat has eaten it.

Although the Centigrade was beginning to come apart at the seams, so it probably doesn't matter. I will get another one if there's a good deal -- faux shearling, not The Coat. There's only room for one of those in a household... Or in a town, probably. I do suspect it goes out at night by itself and prowls the streets, looking for prey.

better qualityand half the price of dennis basso

There is a Centigrade outerwear TSV this Friday. Does anyone have any idea what it might be?
I am hoping for something with a good choice of colours, not just black and purple and natural etc. Ideally I would like something with red or chocolate! Or green. Or a soft navy blue. I might even go for it if it's faux shearling. Has anyone tried that yet? What's it like?
I had the lovely TSV in the "wool" last year (it came in black, grey and winter white) and is gorgeous. I wouldn't mind that in some interesting colours.

i love the centigrade coats bought the tsv last year with the gorgeous fur collar. looked astonishing for the money looked so designer and people would stop me in the street as to where i bought it. cant wait to wear it this winter.bought it it the camel colour but would like it in the red. the quality is excellent and you can wash them. not that i have.i have bought dennis basso and returned them as the fur and construction was poor. you can go in primark and get better fake fur than that for literally nothing. hope this helps

Can someone put a specific item number on for me so i can see which one you mean?

Ta.:D

i love the centigrade coats bought the tsv last year with the gorgeous fur collar. looked astonishing for the money looked so designer and people would stop me in the street as to where i bought it. cant wait to wear it this winter.bought it it the camel colour but would like it in the red. the quality is excellent and you can wash them. not that i have.i have bought dennis basso and returned them as the fur and construction was poor. you can go in primark and get better fake fur than that for literally nothing. hope this helps

Yes it does. I saw a great shorter faux shearling in a generic fashion hour the other day. Lovely Russian style thing, unfortunately it only ran to Large. That was unusual for Centigrade too.
I have short hair so love to wear a hat/scarf etc. I want something that will go with grey or chocolate brown, so that I don't have to buy another hat!

OOOh thats nice Nicky-j and what a great price too :clap::clap:

It is lovely. It feels very soft too and quite cashmere-like. It's not super-warm, if it were really, really cold, I'd probably wear a heavier coat, but it is nice and cosy and saw me through most weather last winter.

Yes, thats nice, i saw one in M&S today and that was £69 quid, very similar.

Can we now have the no of the "stop you in the street" coat please!!:cool:

My one is 138037, i got it in brown its gorgeous, and it feels really snuggly

Latest posts

Back