Didn't know Dawn Bibby was dating again..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
Didn't realise Dawn was dating again when I read this post on facebook explaining her absence from C&C this evening.

"Hello everyone,
First let me apologise for not being on air at 5pm or 7pm today.
The reason for this was that my partner was rushed into hospital with chest pains and obviously I was distraught and needed to go to him. Fortunately he was strong enough to be discharged this evening and is now at home resting.
So my apologise for you having to watch repeats at 5 & 7 but I am sure that now you know the reason behind it, you will understand why Create & Craft had to change the planned shows.
I'd also like to say a huge public thank you to Ideal World/Create & Craft for their kindness and support - I am deeply grateful."

Didn't realise Dawn was dating again when I read this post on facebook explaining her absence from C&C this evening.

"Hello everyone,
First let me apologise for not being on air at 5pm or 7pm today.
The reason for this was that my partner was rushed into hospital with chest pains and obviously I was distraught and needed to go to him. Fortunately he was strong enough to be discharged this evening and is now at home resting.
So my apologise for you having to watch repeats at 5 & 7 but I am sure that now you know the reason behind it, you will understand why Create & Craft had to change the planned shows.
I'd also like to say a huge public thank you to Ideal World/Create & Craft for their kindness and support - I am deeply grateful."

She mentioned her partner in one of her earlier shows on Tuesday. She also mentioned that her "ex husband's" surname was Kruger! I do hope for her sake that it is serious as she is mentioning it so early on in the relationship.

She was married to Freddie Kruger , I certainly didn't know that.. I wonder if she lived on Elm Street??? Ok I'll stop now.. :bow:

Seems Dawn is "taking some time out" according to this post she's just posted on FB

"Dawn Bibby
Hello.
Just a very quick note to let you know that I will not now be on air today or tomorrow.
I am sorry but I'm having to take some time out for personal reasons.
Dxx"

Latest posts

Back