James Russell Wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May the happy couple have many years of contentment and fulfilment. Let's hope they don't get any Sit-up Network prezzie tat. :cake:

James Russell gets married a week on Saturday to Lisa , I know there's love/hate with him on this forum so here's the lucky or unfortunate soul who becomes Mrs Russell in 10 days time.. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515775504

Sorry for the blasphemy but "Jesus Christ!" that was the reaction when I saw her photo is this woman really marrying him :drunk:

On a seperate note wasn't Carmel Thomas getting married as well did that happen I don't watch the QVC.

Sorry for the blasphemy but "Jesus Christ!" that was the reaction when I saw her photo is this woman really marrying him :drunk:

On a seperate note wasn't Carmel Thomas getting married as well did that happen I don't watch the QVC.

Yep Steve Carmel is getting married a week tomorrow (as she soooo loves to mention every 5 seconds) the day before James & Lisa marry....

If I get an invite to the Wedding reception I'm going to buy them a Christin Lars watch. Then run away.

It'll all be worth it for the £7.99 postage & £1.53 telephone call.

Imagine the wedding speech... :dull:

My husband was watching either, yesterday or the day before, and the fool said: 'During the week I work at Elstree studios' Hubby is still trying to decide: Is it that he works on the gate, or just outside the gate on a burger van.

I just hope James cleaned under his fingernails for his wedding.

Flicking through the channels last night and James is on selling some awful looking jewellery. Close in camera shots indicate untrimmed nails and dirt underneath said nails. You would think that if you are selling jewellery the first thing you do, is make sure your clean and presentable?

Latest posts

Back