Anne-Foxley Cascade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
OMG! 8 in 1 skirt and shrug – also doubles as a marquee. Even Mrs J would get lost in this!

Ann-Foxley – I love someone with a sense of humour! Hurry everyone "we are crazy busy on the phone lines"!! :mysmilie_14:

That's me finished now after seeing that - not only would most people look like a sack of spuds in that, you could carry a 25kg sack, a small child and a labrador in one of those folds and still have two hands free.....

Still, you can't have too many skirts that double as tablecloths, especially as Christmas is not far away....

Jinny x

The un-ironed grabbed out of the washbasket and thrown on look is fighting for supremacy with the overpriced 'range' Chris Tarrants ex on Q flogs, which she knows absolutely nothing about.

It's obviously a cheaper option for manufacturers to run up something that looks like a pile of washing, than to go to the trouble of making stuff that fits.....

At least you know where you are with a kaftan....

Jinny x

It's obviously a cheaper option for manufacturers to run up something that looks like a pile of washing, than to go to the trouble of making stuff that fits.....

At least you know where you are with a kaftan....

Jinny x

Do you, though? I used to think a kaftan was a long type of gown. Now they can be short jackets, whichever channel you look at.

Do you, though? I used to think a kaftan was a long type of gown. Now they can be short jackets, whichever channel you look at.

Yep, you're right!

Let's face it - a camisole is no longer a flimsy, spaghetti-strapped piece of frippery; in IW land, it's a big'ol vest with the capacity of a cruise liner....

Jinny x

This is right up MrsJ's street :clapping:

cas-1.jpg

cas2-1.jpg

cas3-1.jpg

cas5-1.jpg

Jeez......:mysmilie_466:
They don't half sell some rubbish on IW.
I mean who in their right mind would go out in a "Renta Tent" like that?
If that tent sells out I will leave the country................:wonder:

whoa how did i miss this??
i'm desperate for a new zumba cum fetching cake from Asda cum toga party cum dress-as-a-baby-for-online-thrills cum bungee-jumping over the river mersey cum cif the loo cum carrying my soiled quilt to the launderette cum fetching more cake from Asda outfit....did it come in orange?

whoa how did i miss this??
i'm desperate for a new zumba cum fetching cake from Asda cum toga party cum dress-as-a-baby-for-online-thrills cum bungee-jumping over the river mersey cum cif the loo cum carrying my soiled quilt to the launderette cum fetching more cake from Asda outfit....did it come in orange?

No, nearest was Pallor mortis
Hey - a useful shroud!

****** hell !! this is a wind up surely
someones having a laugh, who the hell would buy that load of old tat

Only 8 in one, light weights! .....what happened to that '1001 ways to wear a sausage skin' dress :mysmilie_506:

I'm sure Myra has got something similar brewing at the windmill....imagine a statically charged magnet slapping against your nether regions...I might be tempted to get that piercing afterall! :happy:

Maybe it's IW's attempt at helping to solve the national shortage of low-cost housing; a few tent poles and you're sorted!

If extra room is needed, a kaftan awning is available on flexi-pay....

Jinny x

Latest posts

Back