Spell stuff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

London

Registered Shopper
Don't often comment on here but must say I am not enjoying all this spell stuff, are you?:down: My crafting doesn't want to go there. Much prefer angels, fairys are ok but don't like the dark stuff... going a bit too mystical for me.:mysmilie_514:

They had stuff on the other day, period costume figures, 1880's+, woman dressed like a prostitute in come hither pose and gentleman doffing his top hat!

Personally I think there is way too much Fairy/Angel stuff - can't be doing with it - and I'm not one for period costume either!! Hadn't seen the Spell things but having now had a look I love it - especially the dragons!!:clapping::clapping:

Each to their own:grin:

Last edited:
They had stuff on the other day, period costume figures, 1880's+, woman dressed like a prostitute in come hither pose and gentleman doffing his top hat!

That could have been the steampunk stuff which, in its truest form, is a bit odd. Victorian futuristic sci-fi, corsets and coggs, top hats and metal arms, wings and zeplins, different but not quite my style either.

I find proper Steampunk stuff very cool...what they had on the other day was not Steampunk at all...that was odd!

Latest posts

Back