The One To Own Today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry PPC, I'm taking another sabatical from TJC, can't stand it any longer!

The constant carp every few minutes about the price of white gold and diamonds has done my head in. TJC do not sell rare diamonds, yes prices may have to rise but any shortage of stones is due to the cartels who control the price by restricting supply when demand falls to stop the value diminishing.

And, call me a cynic, IMO they have either sold yellow gold items at the same price as white or averaged the price out. They can't honestly think we believe they do us a favour by letting us have white for the same price as yellow. Now they have restricted white gold pieces to save costs they want to charge more for them to keep the price of yellow as low as possible.

Just my personal opinion – rant over, again!:headbang:

And, call me a cynic, IMO they have either sold yellow gold items at the same price as white or averaged the price out. They can't honestly think we believe they do us a favour by letting us have white for the same price as yellow. Now they have restricted white gold pieces to save costs they want to charge more for them to keep the price of yellow as low as possible.

Just my personal opinion – rant over, again!:headbang:

I agree with you: white and yellow should be the same, but then again I'm a white gold fan. The price of gold is shocking these days and I've noticed the prices on some QVC items keep rising sneakily.

This said, selling all my crappy gold diamonique got me an iPad :angel: so I shouldn't complain too much!

Tvs

Latest posts

Back