new bid shopper help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
Can anyone help please
I have been tempted to buy a handbag from Bid tv and was wondering who they use to deliver there goods and also if you purchase more than one item on the same day do you have to payP&p on all the items seperately I cant see anything on the web about this and I know some of you are Bid tv shoppers

Can anyone help please
I have been tempted to buy a handbag from Bid tv and was wondering who they use to deliver there goods and also if you purchase more than one item on the same day do you have to payP&p on all the items seperately I cant see anything on the web about this and I know some of you are Bid tv shoppers

Hi. Bid shopping usually use Hermes delivery service, which in my opinion are good. Hermes uses people to deliver items in their free time, (a bit like Avon), and they decide how many parcels to deliver. The ones in Norwich seem to be fast, and they deliver within 3/4 days of ordering.

And unfortunately, P&P is the same for every item (P&P now starts at £5.99) and will be £5.99 for every item I'm affraid.

I have bought handbags in the past Milly, and they were delivered by Home Shopping Direct. It was a quick efficient service and delivery was usually in a couple of days. Yes, you pay delivery on every item at the moment.

thanks to Bennyxp and Tasi for your help
I just hope now I love the bag I'll let you know when it comes.

thanks to Bennyxp and Tasi for your help
I just hope now I love the bag I'll let you know when it comes.

Please do! I have had some really lovely ones in the past. They used to do the Tommy and Kate ones with a little purse and a make up wallet, but they stopped that a while ago. We are lucky to have a cut price leather outlet near where I live and get my bags there now...big glove leather ones for £35. I'd be a fool not to

Hi Tasi my bag came yesterday late afternoon by the lady who delivers the home shopping direct stuff .
the bag is a Tommy and Kate one and it is very nice quality and its a proper white colour which I have looked for all summer and all I could find in the style I wanted was in cream or that dirty looking white so I am really pleased I will put it away and use it next summer but I must say I have been tempted by another Tommy and Kate bag in pink it should be of a similar quality so looking forward to that coming now, oh dear I can feel a small collection growing now I've discovered them I love handbags .

Hi Tasi my bag came yesterday late afternoon by the lady who delivers the home shopping direct stuff .
the bag is a Tommy and Kate one and it is very nice quality and its a proper white colour which I have looked for all summer and all I could find in the style I wanted was in cream or that dirty looking white so I am really pleased I will put it away and use it next summer but I must say I have been tempted by another Tommy and Kate bag in pink it should be of a similar quality so looking forward to that coming now, oh dear I can feel a small collection growing now I've discovered them I love handbags .

Yes well, it happens to the best of us:happy: Just remember Men collect watches, we collect handbags. I'm so glad you are happy with your bag and I hope you get many more. The white one sounds gorgeous and why keep it till next summer? White will really buzz up a dark outfit this winter. Now you are starting a bag collection you can pick and mix. Have fun

Latest posts

Back