Please please please......change the record!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Somebody at Gems TV please change that dreadful muzak that is played non-stop and is so intrusive and has been going on for years now.

Just switching between GemsTV and GemsTV Xtra it is relentless and to be quite blunt is so dated and repetitive. Sounds as though it was sequenced on an old 1980's synthesizer and reminds me of the tone of a cheap Bontempi keyboard I had at that time! And particularly on Xtra it drowns out the speech of the presenter at times!

Some of the music in the Video clips they play is quite pleasant and melodic, so why can't some of this be used in the live shows? To be frank its putting me off watching as this racket is just never ending! :confused:

Totally agree with you Sacha. I have tried watching on many occasions with the sound right down, but then that defeats the object as I want to listen to what the presenters are saying!

This has been mentioned so many times in different posts, and it just shows, in my opinion, that they do not listen at Gems. Perhaps they cant hear themselves think because of the LOUD ANNOYING music!!

Please Gems, either do without the music, or change it to something quieter and less manic! Want to hear what the presenters are saying, instead of trying to lip read :headbang:

Latest posts

Back