Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hiya, A few people have asked to see some of my latest pieces so here we go

Amethyst, Iolite and Tanzanite ring

Amethyst and Smokey Quartz Bracelet

Tanzanite and Rubellite Ring

Pendants...

And finally ...Competition prize...100Carats Lemon Quartz

Fab haul Tabs, the rings are just stunning, and that competition prize, better get yourself a neck brace just incase!!!!:laugh:

:doggie:

Lovely things, the tanzy/ rubellite ring is lush.

My competition prizes have gone missing, I'm very sad about that:(

wow Tabs, they are beautiful.

I'd love to see more pics of your other things, i'm a proper magpie, love owt that sparkles lol

That box looks really nice too, in fact all Rocks boxes are lovely aren't they?

Thats some competition prize missus, what did you have to do to win it?

Thanks Darls, will try post a few more up tommorrow. To win the prize i just had to be first person to name Aprils birthstone in Rocks chat box.

That competition prize is amazing - I missed that competition! What was the question you had to answer?

Lovely things, the tanzy/ rubellite ring is lush.

My competition prizes have gone missing, I'm very sad about that:(

Hi there, just a little concerned, what do you mean about your competition prizes going missing Jantac, I am out of the country at the moment but if there is a problem email [email protected] so we can sort the issue out.

Regards

Steve

Thanks Darls, will try post a few more up tommorrow. To win the prize i just had to be first person to name Aprils birthstone in Rocks chat box.

BUGGER i'd have known that lol about the only one I do know though lol

Would love to see more pics., from everyone please.

It shows us what items are like in the flesh and makes us buy them gggrrrrrr lol

I think PAL had it right - that competition pendant is truly astounding! thanks for sharing the pix of your gorgeous stuff, but esp of that quartz as you mentioned it in the chatbox t'other evening. goodness gracious me!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I'll just get me balaclava and swag bag... :D:D

Latest posts

Back