Northern nights TSV monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like another flannel duvet set on easy pay and or some more blankets and sheets sets for winter.

Its not too bad snoops, a light bobble at the start but then it soon eases off :LOL: well worth the perseverance in my humble opinion :laugh::laugh:

I only had one set that went bobble like and sent it back. Those wood chip blankets are fantastic though !
I want a cream or candy pink complete set in flannel. I hate all this poly-cotton rubbish they sell though from other brands.
If its not on EP its not being ordered though !

Northern Nights Egyptian Cotton 350 TC Fitted Sheet & 2 Oxford PillowcasesItem Number: 828153
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £30.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Indulge in the luxury of this Egyptian cotton sheet set from Northern Nights. It comprises one fitted sheet and two Oxford pillowcases. All pieces are plain on the front and back, co-ordinating well with any bedding collection. The high 350 thread count means you can use it throughout the year plus it's incredibly soft. It's available in Single, Double, King or Super King and in a choice of Ivory, Moss, White, Cornflower Blue or Sunshine Yellow. Machine washable. For even better savings, check out our Buy More Save More option in Today's Special Value 2.

Northern Nights Egyptian Cotton 350 TC 2 Fitted Sheets & 4 Oxford Pillowcases
Item Number: 828155
QVC Price £66.00
Today's Special Value Price £56.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Choose our Buy More Save More option and get an even better deal on this classic Northern Nights Egyptian cotton sheet set. It comprises two fitted sheets and four Oxford pillowcases. All pieces are plain on the front and reverse, adding a timeless look to your bedding collection. The high 350 thread count means you can use it throughout the seasons plus it's incredibly soft. It's available in Single, Double, King or Super King sizes and in a choice of Ivory, Moss, White, Cornflower Blue or Sunshine Yellow colours. Machine washable.

and for the duvet its

Northern Nights Egyptian Cotton 350 TC Duvet Cover
Item Number: 828157
QVC Price £49.80
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Enjoy a cosy night sleep with this 350 thread count Egyptian cotton duvet set. This classic bed set is made from 100% Egyptian cotton and it's plain design allows the luxury to speak for itself. The breathable, natural fabric makes it suitable for all seasons - it will keep you cool in summer and warm in the winter. The set includes a duvet cover and two housewife pillow cases. Pillow cases measure about 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30"). Machine washable. 100% Egyptian cotton.

I love this new Yellow colour and have ordered it and the blue.. I wish they had been Flannel but all the colours will match with my existing sets. I think its superb value as the 350 count washes so well and is so easy to look after, i pop mine in the drier with no probs.
I hate this flocking wallpaper look as its too 1970s to me so im glad its plain stuff.
I don't like the Moss though, it looks like putty.
I never use fabric conditioner with this brand as its crisper to get into and i only use fabric conditioner with the flannel.
Nice set Suzie :)
I am addicted to my Northern Nights !

Last edited:
SO they want £90 for 4 pillowcases a sheet and a quilt cover in essence. Onyer bike!:eek:

Yeah i know but i only have one duvet cover so....I'll wait for the OTO's! Maybe a full flannel set... :D
Can't believe she said, "oh when you need to change the bed in a hurry, you have something that matches" I dont have kids but im sure that if/when i do and at 3am when my kids wet the bed the last thing i'd be bothered about was whether the ****** pillows match the quilt cover!!!:D:D

Lol:D:D:D when my kids were sick i grabbed an old towel or shirt :D
Newly single, i spoil myself with these sheets now and i dont have to share them :D apart from with a load of cats :):D

I would share them with mine too if i let them. In fact i'd prob be in the spare room.:rolleyes:

Yeah i know but i only have one duvet cover so....I'll wait for the OTO's! Maybe a full flannel set... :D
Can't believe she said, "oh when you need to change the bed in a hurry, you have something that matches" I dont have kids but im sure that if/when i do and at 3am when my kids wet the bed the last thing i'd be bothered about was whether the ****** pillows match the quilt cover!!!:D:D

thats what i thought when she said it, i have been there early hours of the morning i just grabbed the first thing i could find so i could get them back to bed as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Back