Argos TV to Freesat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alan1302

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if Argos is likely to be available on Freesat any time soon?

I know I can get access to it via non-Freesat mode but can’t really be bothered to do that every time I’d like to take a look…I’m not that bothered about it!

Dear Alan!

Sorry my English ist not the best, but I think I´ve an answer for you. I heard that Argos won´t be aviable on Freesat. And I know and understand you, that it´s very annoying to change everytime, but it seems not that there will be a help...

Best Greetz

Friends told me it will go on Freesat, but when nobody . So let´s wait and hope :) Maybe sometimes it will go on at Freesat. I hope so much that it will go

BTW ArgosTV isn´t so good like it was sometimes. I don´t know if it´s good when it goes on freesat. The themes are not interesting anymore in my opinion. So what do you think about that ?

Hello my friends!
Argos TV is a very successfully shopping channel, so believe in goes on freesat. so then they can get more customers and can become more successfully.
bye bye!

I have watched it now!

Seems like most other shopping tv channels - a bit boring and nothing special - but I'll flick it on now and again when I am flicking through the shopping channels

Latest posts

Back