my first order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cherrypicker

Registered Shopper
I bid on a couple of items for the first time yesterday! Im looking forward to seeing what the quality is like when they arrive, I started my christmas shopping! :) can anyone tell me what delivery service rocks tv uses? just so I know what van to look our for! :)

Hi CP, I have never managed to be in when mine have come so cannot help you but someone will know and will be along soon i'm sure, just wanted to say hello, you wont be disappointed I can guarantee that. :)

I was watching the rocks auctions last night and was amazed at how cheap everything was going for :eek:

They come by DPD Courier in a white van Cherrypicker, (they used to be Parceline but recently changed their name) and if you check out by tonight they should arrive on Tuesday. Hope you are pleased with your items, RocksTv doesn't usually disappoint so I look forward to seeing pics of your things soon :)

thanks darls, sadly I cannot go for the high end 18crt and diamonds although the price was very good, I really like the funky silver designs, I love chunky contempory peices and looking at the catalouge they seem to do quite a few in my price range! so I am now bidding on a rather nice garnet gents ring, if they old man dosnt like it I shall wear it on my thumb! lol :p

They come by DPD Courier in a white van Cherrypicker, (they used to be Parceline but recently changed their name) and if you check out by tonight they should arrive on Tuesday. Hope you are pleased with your items, RocksTv doesn't usually disappoint so I look forward to seeing pics of your things soon :)

oh yikes! typical as Im working on Tuesday morning, whats the betting they will arrive when Im out! lol
:eek:

You could email Katherine or Tony and ask for your order to be either delivered to another address (work?) or delayed to another day so you can be at home for them.

Hope your order is lovely Cherrypicker! I too love the big chunky silver pieces, and Rocks are certainly providing me with plenty of options to expand the collection lol. Rocks will be able to arrange an alternative delivery day or place if Tuesday dosen't suit. :)

hi cherrypicker...i bought this chunky silver piece;
no830-mabe-pearl-ring.jpg

love it....and it comes in size O so perfect for me.

CP when you check out you can leave a note on to leave it somewhere (ie porch, next door etc.) :)

I've bought some stuff from rocks for xmas pressies, kama bracelet for one and will probably get more

thanks darls, sadly I cannot go for the high end 18crt and diamonds although the price was very good, I really like the funky silver designs, I love chunky contempory peices and looking at the catalouge they seem to do quite a few in my price range! so I am now bidding on a rather nice garnet gents ring, if they old man dosnt like it I shall wear it on my thumb! lol :p

neither can I usually lol felt like treating myself :)

I tell you what I really like, the Kama bracelet/necklace/charms. Ive bought a couple, one for me of course lol and am looking forward to working my way through my wishlist of charms, the cheapest is only £7 and dearest £19 so am liking those. A LOT :D

I particularly like the hoops ones studded all the way round with gems.

Me too, those are my favourites.

I was looking at a similar version in Lakeside today, Pandora I think they were called - very expensive!

hope you get a load together over time Darls. The ones I've seen IRL are very pretty. I particularly like the hoops ones studded all the way round with gems.

I have 2 of those on the bracelet I have allocated for myself lol and there are 2 on the necklace that I ordered just to get the charms off lol (£25) including 5 charms, 2 of which were the circular spinel ones (usual price £19 each on CR) in fact this is it:

Necklace
iCAUJ2U1M.jpg

Bracelet (Xmas Pressie)
iCAA5NT2R.jpg

This is MY bracelet
DSCF5661.jpg

am probably gonna nick the charms off the necklace for my bracelet or a couple of the plainer ones off the one meant as a xmas pressie, will see lol

Incidentally, I have this coming, had it in mind for someone but a discreet chat yesterday proved to me that she wouldn't like it, so i'll be returning it if anyone wants it, it was £16

iCAXZZTRW.jpg

Latest posts

Back