Loving rocks and co!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

frankchrfc

Guest Shopper
Two of my favourite presenters are back together and i am so pleased! Glad to have vixs back on Uk TV! and glad to see she hasn't gone all USA on us!;)
I like the new channel!Very slick! good work guys!!

completely agree. Victoria was one of the best at Gems and glad to see she is back. Now all they need is to hire Angelina and Nick and they are complete

i must've been watching something different to you as well

I found 'vix' to be bored, boring, not great nails for someone with US experience, and the grating voice hasn't changed

dullsville tv i'm afraid - and as for no gimmicks, well - I wonder how long that will last as at least three of their presenters made their names playing games with gimmicks

i'm not giving this channel long at all the way it's going - too much repeating, prices that don't look good - and just dull dull dull

I've just been looking at the TV and the website. I like the presenter on at the moment - Irish girl, lovely voice (great nails). It's not the soft of presentation I like, to be honest - I don't mean the presenter herself, but just someone talking about what they're selling - let's face it, auctions are more fun! But I've seen some lovely pieces on the TV and the website too, and the prices seem fine. Definitely worth keeping an eye on the website and flicking in and out of the TV channel just to see what's showing. I can definitely see myself giving in at some point soon :)

I bought a Kunzite ring for £32 and it arrived today!!! I am so shocked at the quality it has great gold weight, great diamonds, and the kunzite is stunning. I was a bit wary at first but blown away by the standard :D I am loving this new channel!

That sounds like the one I bought. I thought the price was perhaps a mistake, it was much cheaper than the rest. I'm glad yours arrived and you are pleased with it :)

i'm not giving this channel long at all the way it's going - too much repeating, prices that don't look good - and just dull dull dull

My OH, who isn't fussy at all when it comes to shopping TV, thinks this is worse than WWS.

I bought a Kunzite ring for £32 and it arrived today!!! I am so shocked at the quality it has great gold weight, great diamonds, and the kunzite is stunning. I was a bit wary at first but blown away by the standard :D I am loving this new channel!

I've just checked my bank account three days after placing my order as I've not had a despatch email. Nothing has been taken out. Do they only take payment when an item is ready to send and if so, why isn't it ready to send yet? You'd think with the fantastic customer service that Rocks.tv are providing that Rocks and Co would have something to prove. I'm a little disappointed :(

Oh look, a new poster joined the forum and the first thing they post is massive praise for this channel. Cheap manipulation tactics at their best? Well they probably learnt from the best.

Actually I have a huge gems collection and have been shopping through these channels for years! Someone told me of a forum that discusses al the nice pieces we want or have bought, I thought great be nice to swap stories. So I logged on! Instead (Not all of you before you shout at me!) I found a sad bunch of school bullies who just seem to have nothing better to do that bitch! I thought women were meant to stick together, not rip each other apart! I think the girls and the guys on all these channels do a really good job (I notice you only slag the ladies! Ladies?!) It can't be easy to talk one to one in front of a camera about a ring! How much can you say? I think if you don't like certain parts of the program, fine, constructive criticism is great! bitching about appearance and mannerism is just nasty! Maybe it's just me but I prefer to make people feel good about themselves.. Do you not think they read this??

Latest posts

Back