Peter Simon Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
You can tell he is back last night selling a cardigan he said "How much would this cost you if you went down to your M&M's" :grin:

C'mon lets not be nasty to the granddaddy of auction shopping telly. :giggle:

Peter probably said it because his mind was still eating them from earlier in the day.

What a pillock. And does he still introduce himself before he comes on... Like a third rate comic at a working man's club?

Yes he does! xD ''Live from London, is the award winning bid......(blah blah blah)....with the star of the show...hes in him prime, please welcome, Peter Simon!!''

I just have to laugh at it! :p How serious he says those things about himself!! :p

In regards to introducing himself, yup he still does this. Generally followed by an unfunny anecdote with a few innuendoes thrown in, looks to camera and facial expressions a la old man Steptoe, then an intro for which ever assistant he is working with (more often than not Marina).

Another Peter Simon boob from last night while doing his mantra for the British Legion Poppy Appeal he commented on our brave soldiers currently fighting in Afghanistan and Iran. Congratulations Peter for single handedly starting the invasion of Iran. Can imagine if the Iranian government gets a copy of Peter Simon on Bid tv.

Another Peter Simon boob from last night while doing his mantra for the British Legion Poppy Appeal he commented on our brave soldiers currently fighting in Afghanistan and Iran. Congratulations Peter for single handedly starting the invasion of Iran. Can imagine if the Iranian government gets a copy of Peter Simon on Bid tv.

I'm surprised he didn't mention the Kingons, War of the Worlds, The Clone Wars and every other sodding war. I even got the impression the other night that Marina Berry was getting a bit fed up with it!

Sadly IMO Peter Simon has changed from a Legend to a Liability.

I would say that's more down to direction and lowered production values. He pushes the hard sell now more than he ever has, and as a result... sucks

His Eulogy sickened me evoking the memories our soldiers to sell his stupid watch. Disgusting.

You can tell he is back last night selling a cardigan he said "How much would this cost you if you went down to your M&M's"

I was watching him on Sunday evening - he was in raptures over every bit of tat - it's all 'absolutely stunning', 'absolutely magnificent' and 'unique', even when it's patently not. I thought he was going to burst into tears at one point as he gave some great long-winded spiel over some tacky angel figurine. It's all complete cobblers but does make for entertaining viewing - just amazed that he gets away with it!

Last edited:
He used to be a good entertainer, and even if we had no intention of buying anything, hubby and I would watch him because he was a good laugh... much better than regular TV shows. Now he is an embarrassment. If there is nothing on TV and we are flicking around the shopping channels we keep going as soon as we see him. He is the same age as hubby and me, but we aren't as muddle headed or false as he is. Irritating in the extreme

Peter Simon is never 29!

Yes, quite right Liam, but he had a hard life as a boy, and looks a bit older. I on the other hand, through years of hard work and self denial, look a mere youngster. By 'ell look at this black spot that's just come up on my tongue

Latest posts

Back