Miche bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
I wish I wish I wish Oh boy how I wish that they did them in a bigger size. Several of my friends have them, and they are just too small for me to get any use out of them as they are. Shame.

Thanks Magpie... just what I want. I tend to stuff my bags up to the cork. When I was expecting my daughter, 33 years ago (she weighed in at 10lbs 3 ozs:whew:)
My GP asked how I was and I told him I had back ache. When I was leaving his surgery, he picked my bag up off the floor to save me bending, 'Cripes!' he said 'I'm not surprised you have backacke my girl, lugging that haversack around with you':grin:

Ideal World have sold the big Miche bag as I got mine from them as it worked out cheaper when it was a POTD. Was quite a while ago and now they also do a mini and a size in between the big and the normal one in America so I would think they will also be available in the UK soon.

Hope this helps.

I would really like the original Miche bag but slightly bigger. I don't want a slouchy bag and I like the style, but I would really want it medium sized!!!

Latest posts

Back