Welo Opal update.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roxy

Registered Shopper
Thanks to the people who helped me identify what i should expect from this opal - well for those who are interested my replacement is worse than the original which i returned as poor quality, i can only say you get more colour play from a white pearl, its milky and yuk [sorry just cant quite put into words]
will be sticking to my Australian white opals ,which i have more luck with, and not from GEMS, used to order a lot when it was Rocks Tv online a few years back,the quality and prices were amazing -and hardly anything was returned , will stick to TJC as ive always been pleased with my purchases.:angry:

Oh I'm so sorry. That's really disappointing.

If you pop down into the Bling section of The Drop, I'll start a thread pointing you in the direction of several places to buy opal that you may have better luck with.

Am I the only one who when anyone mentions these aforementioned gems have the Grease song in there head? Welo welo tell me more ...... :mysmilie_492:

Hi I live in Eastbourne (East Sussex) and in the auction house in Battle, East Sussex (current auction -item 444 ) I have just seen a very beautiful 4ct Opal + diamonds in white 18k Gold as a pendant .With a moving bale, gorgeous
Loads of colour (photo doesn't do it justice) and lovely diamonds .
And a reserve of only £100 !!
One of the better Opals I have ever seen.
I know what you mean about Gems, I just sent a Tanzanite back,pale and wishey washy............... very disappointing

Latest posts

Back