Excite me, please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tootsie

Eternal student
I haven't been tempted by any of the TSVs since the Nails Inc one, and I am only mildly excited by the impending Smashbox one. Come on QVC, excite me, I haven't bought anything in ages!

On the subject of Nails Inc does anyone know when there's another TSV or a full hour? I fancy some of the winter colours but they seem to be trying to get rid of the summer colours.

Said almost the same thing in another thread Tootsie but seems no one can see me :D

I love Nails Inc. The last TSv was brilliant, hope there is another one soon. Christmas would be ideal

I've found the TSV's very boring and "samey" recently. Too many digital cameras and camcorders.

Linda :(

I've found the TSV's very boring and "samey" recently. Too many digital cameras and camcorders.

Linda :(

Very true! Just how many camcorders are we supposed to need? The never ending round of Archos stuff drives me nutty too. I've already got a video playing mp3 player (not an Archos one) & I really don't need more than one! :rolleyes:

On the subject of Nails Inc does anyone know when there's another TSV or a full hour? I fancy some of the winter colours but they seem to be trying to get rid of the summer colours.

Spoke to Helen of Nails Inc last week and there is a TSV on the 29th October. Also said there are some fantastic new items, so well worth a look.

:eeyore:

Spoke to Helen of Nails Inc last week and there is a TSV on the 29th October. Also said there are some fantastic new items, so well worth a look.

:eeyore:

Oh no! If only I hadn't read this! Hopefully they'll be the "Fashion Week" and "Autumn/Winter" colours already available on the Nails Inc website because I already have them! I don't need any more nail polish, but have an incurable addiction to Nails Inc's darker colours ... please tell me I already have all the items in the TSV!

I have a black nails inc polish that I have yet to use. I'm worried people might think I've turned into a goth! Nothing wrong with goths by the way! Not sure why I bought it really.

I have a black nails inc polish that I have yet to use. I'm worried people might think I've turned into a goth! Nothing wrong with goths by the way! Not sure why I bought it really.

My OH really wanted me to get that.....just really couldn't imagine it on me, I'm so pale and my veins are starting to show:eek:.....
I'm sure I'd have loved it if Id ever bothered with nail varnish in my 20's

That said he bought me the TSV which all looked really samey and I wasn't going to bother with, but its got some great colours and I'm particularly loving the Barbie Pink colour which I never would have tried otherwise!

Latest posts

Back