Friday the 21stOctober Computer Solutions "Clickfree" again TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the first click free they had on 160gb it is. It has served me well up until now; sometimes when I connect it, my laptop recognises it by beeping, but the options box sometimes does not appear on screen, and I have to unplug and re-connect the device until it does. Has antone else had this problem?

Clickfree C6 750GB file and software backup drive for multiple PCs and gadgets. This easy-to-use backup device offers total computer backup, the ability to diagnose and repair some software issues, and can transfer files to and from gadgets like iPads and smartphones. Guard against data loss with this ingenious automated backup system.
Backup your PCs quickly with this USB 3.0 compatible device, giving you up to 10x faster download speeds.

For fuss-free data protection simply plug this Clickfree drive into your PC and the device will take care of backing up your files automatically.

Let the Clickfree drive do the hard work with Smart Technology features to guide you effortlessly through setup, backup, restoring your data and viewing your backed up files.

Backup everything from your precious files, pictures and music right down to the computer's operating system with this comprehensive solution

Protect the information on your gadgets (iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and smartphones) and transfer files with the new Gadget Backup facility.

More than one PC? You can backup as many computers as the 750GB drive will hold and you can use password protection to keep your data secure.

Exclusive for QVC, this drive boasts an improved 750GB data capacity as well as a choice of three colour options - red, blue or black.

If you have any difficulties with setup and beyond, the Talk Me Through It team will be on hand with all the gadget advice and support you'll need. Find out more…

Technical specifications:

* Hard drive capacity: 750GB
* Dimensions (l x w x d): 12cm x 8cm x 1.7cm (4.75" x 3.15" x 0.66")
* USB 3.0 cable length: 80cm (31.5")

Minimum system requirements:

* Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
* USB port (USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 compatible)

What's in the box?

* Clickfree C6 750GB backup drive
* USB 3.0 cable
* Quick start guide

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back