The Tale Of Diamonique .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else catch Tom the guy from the US talking about Diamonique.

He said, "This guy came and asked the old owner of QVC US if they would sell his Diamonique jewellery on air in the US."
"He said yes and it sold really very well, so QVC bought the Diamonique company from it's owner.
QVC said they wanted to make sure they produced the very best.
Now demand is so great that they just can't keep up with production, so they have to go elsewhere, but it's not everyone that can produce the pieces."

:sun:

Last edited:
Been watching this. HUGE HUGE kudos to Pipa for asking all the right questions and not mentioning honeymoons and weddings like the dreary Carmel. Tom is such a treasure and wonderful to hear his mellifluous voice and his deep deep knowledge which he is anxious to share. It must be so difficult for him to have to present with the usual airheads.

It is just wonderful, hope he comes back soon. learned so much from him and thinking more highly of diamonique now.

I really liked Tom.
He was very calm, down to earth & did not get carried away.
Sometimes his responses were quite flat which suggested too me that he would not have waxed quite so lyrical as the presenter had. Perhaps the difference between the jeweller and the salesperson?
I also noticed last night that Jilly's emphasis was often on the price whilst Tom's was on the cut/ colour/ style of the piece.
Yes, I hope we see more of him.

Latest posts

Back