What "Sparklers" have you bought today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A lovely ring and the reviews are all great. Hope that it arrives soon and that you will love wearing it. An excellent choice! :nod:

Nothing :angel:

I did tune in for the Eternal range (and put up with Claire wittering on - OK I did press mute sometimes), but there was nothing that really grabbed me. I haven't got pierced ears, I've got a tiny wrist and I've recently bought some rings so there was not much else left to consider.

Oh, hang on! I checked Lola Rose out and bought a bracelet for my daughter for Christmas (and three LR bracelets on eBay :biggrin:)

I was about to say nothing. but just watched the video of the OTO cocktail ring...hhhmm.
I remember watching diamonique days in years past and debating between a few items, I see nothing spectacular that I must own.
I am as always intrigued by the new Tova stuff but as ****** usual there are no photos or descriptions on line, to aid my spending

I bought the TSV earrings for my Mum for Chrimbo at her request, v useful as that's her ticked off the list :up:! Had a smallish child health crisis today so not been able to watch until now which is a shame as I was one of the (ahem) lucky ones who went to the Diamonique Day preview on Fri at Marco Polo House. I was accompanied by my lovely forum friend Lizgregs, and we can confirm that QVC towers is definitively eighties in design (pink and grey and now shabby at the edges), that the models are positively amazonian, and that Debbie Flint's laugh is just as dodgy IRL as it sounds on screen :giggle:. At the risk of sounding like a demented t-caller I have to say everyone was lovely and we had a grand day out :clapping:

What is the story with missing photographs of items on the web? Perhaps SCW knows the answer?

I can understand the photo being missing for a couple of days while they update etc. But sometimes it's weeks? Unless you've seen the item before, who is going to buy without seeing it? :wonder:

I bought the very slim eternity band that SCW flagged up yesterday as a OTO item number 601471 I think.

Nothing else but am watching now for a while so who knows!!

I bought the very slim eternity band that SCW flagged up yesterday as a OTO item number 601471 I think.

Nothing else but am watching now for a while so who knows!!

Really love that. Let us know what it's like when you receive it!

What is the story with missing photographs of items on the web? Perhaps SCW knows the answer?

I can understand the photo being missing for a couple of days while they update etc. But sometimes it's weeks? Unless you've seen the item before, who is going to buy without seeing it? :wonder:

The whole website is PANTS!

The search facility sucks.

Last night they had not even shown the pendant to match TSV when it sold out. Not that I was going to buy it, but it's the principle.
Yet, QVC USA has it sorted just fine.​

I'm hoping it will arrive sharpish. I want something to wear instead of my engagement ring on my holibobs. :eek:)

Doubt I will buy anything else but you never know I just might.

i havent been on Q for days because it aint working properly so i completely forgot about sparkle day until 10 last night lol it still didnt work so i went in via fox and it worked a treat. on the end i got the tsv with the matching pendant (both on advanced) and an eternal necklace with oblong pendant (on waitlist!!!)
i was very tempted by the spider and the shoe necklaces but i am skint at the mo so i behaved myself (so proud!!!)

The spider was fab and really different. Let us know what you think.

My ring has been despatched so I'm hopeful of a quick delivery.

Latest posts

Back