Carol Hochman TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
I love Carol Hochman and as a consequence own far too many PJ sets, which I don't actually wear in bed but in the evening. I do think though that the prices seem to have gone up and today's TSV does seem pricey IMHO.

Just what I thought Rentochops, I'm sure they used to be much cheaper. The quality is good mostly but none of the ones showing today grab me.

flicked on early and saw Debbie & guest in nice polka-dot bottom PJs, but what a price! I don't own any CH and unlike many have never found any in T K Maxx either, I'd like to try them - good idea for evening wear Rentochops...don't think I'd get thru the night in them with the dreaded hot flushes!

I like jim jams to change into when I get home from work. I got a pair from tk but also buy fleece ones from primark which are affordable!

I got a fab pair of Vera Wang PJ's from TK ideal for lounging £22

gosh they sound nice vera wang.
i love nice pj's but like most pepes i am on a budget. i buy seperate tops and bottoms from gap,john lewis and m&s all in the sales that are very frequent and have a budget of around £10.
i did get a dkny lounger for £20 in tkmax but that was a must have. carol hochman is expensive imo!

TK Max is my port of call for PJs.

Anyway, Carol Hochman's PJs attract poltergeists that pull the bedding off you and toss you out of bed! :eek:

I have lots of pairs of CH PJs but I usually wait until they are in clearance or last clicks when they are half price.
Don't like the TSV and thought it did nothing for the models.

I agree and thought the new range looked quite dull to be honest. I'm another lurker in clearance and last clicks trying to find the bargains. I have managed to buy quite a few CH items there at a much better realistic price.

I have one set and LOVE them.Don't wear them to bed - but wear them in from work until I do go to bed.

Did think I could do with another pair as I could cry when they're in the wash but again the P&P has put me off the TSV and I quite like it.I do think £35 ish is dear but do-able - but then with the P&P,it makes them £40 which seems dear:sad:

if anyone has a costco card they quite often have carol hochman pj's in stock. not a great choice but usually come in under £20 inc VAT

Latest posts

Back