Oh no..he's back...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes,I don't understand the obsessive following he attracts. Surely he can't be as sickly goody goody in real life.and that's where the creepiness comes in.

He is one seriously creepy man and I'm fascinated as to what people see in him. Even his voice is mediocre at best. Weird!!!

He is one seriously creepy man and I'm fascinated as to what people see in him. Even his voice is mediocre at best. Weird!!!

a few years ago I was going past the Theatre Royal here in Nottingham and I spotted a very large gathering of (not sure how to out this) older ladies in rather drab clothing, many of them clutching Roy Cropper style shopping bags and guess who they were there for? yup Daniel O'Donell. I cannot fathom his "allure" at all.

Really? Awesome. I might call in sick tomorrow just to watch. I hope he does "When Irish Eyes Are Smilin" .It;s a particular favourite.
Go Daniel.

The ones who follow him are the ones who feel that Cliff is just a touch too old. He's a younger option.
He may perform his new rap/hip Pop album.

The ones who follow him are the ones who feel that Cliff is just a touch too old. He's a younger option.
He may perform his new rap/hip Pop album.

Considering his fanbase, it would be better off being a "hip op album" :nod:

Had the misfortune to catch him this morning while I was making a brew - seriously creepy and out of tune vocals too. In the words of Victoria Wood "He looks like he's saving up for a sex change and has only got £25". :drunk:

a few years ago I was going past the Theatre Royal here in Nottingham and I spotted a very large gathering of (not sure how to out this) older ladies in rather drab clothing, many of them clutching Roy Cropper style shopping bags and guess who they were there for? yup Daniel O'Donell. I cannot fathom his "allure" at all.

Mrs James said it was worth the wait :tongue:

At the home where my Mum is a resident they have a DVD of one of his concerts. His audience is mainly good catholic women including lots of nuns, none of whom can cope with the merest hint of the word beginning with S and ending with X. I'm speaking from experience here as my Mum is a prime example. Well she was before she got dementia.

At the home where my Mum is a resident they have a DVD of one of his concerts. His audience is mainly good catholic women including lots of nuns, none of whom can cope with the merest hint of the word beginning with S and ending with X. I'm speaking from experience here as my Mum is a prime example. Well she was before she got dementia.

What have nuns got against the number six? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back