Carmel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just thinking this aft, watching Carmel, how her presenting skills seem to have improved, until she started making mistakes again, saying a price as 25 pounds 24 pounds! It's not much to ask for the presenters to be able to read simple details!

She has an annoying habit of saying " you can bring it on holiday" " you can bring it for a present at christmas" instead of "take it". Jennifer Kirk seemed strangely subdued earlier, probably as a result of being faced with real life "oirish". The old bag probably thought Carmel was going to turn into a leprechaun and cast an evil spell on her for exploiting the faeries.

I decided to turn over to QVC this afternoon and when I saw Carmel I kept on channel hopping as I assumed (rightly so) that the wedding would be mentioned. I can understand her excitement but, as millions of people have got married in the past, I don't think we all need to hear about it over and over again as it's not an usual occurrence.

As a teacher I'd say I've got a lot of patience, but I was bored stiff about hearing that she was getting married, on every show she presented, so felt that 'post-nuptial' repetition (ad nauseum) would test my usual placid nature ...... so I used my remote control to escape that delight.

After all, she's there to sell products not to go on about 'the big day'....... especially as none of us got a piece of cake in the post. :wink:

She has an annoying habit of saying " you can bring it on holiday" " you can bring it for a present at christmas" instead of "take it". Jennifer Kirk seemed strangely subdued earlier, probably as a result of being faced with real life "oirish". The old bag probably thought Carmel was going to turn into a leprechaun and cast an evil spell on her for exploiting the faeries.

K.T said Jennifer was "miserable with a cold" then quickly corrected it to "unwell with a miserable cold".Probably inhaled to much of that flippin fairy dust.

Believe me, I've worked with new brides who have gone on a lot more about their wedding/honeymoon than Carmel! She's excited, that's all.

I hope she didn't wear any of Q animal print "fashion" when she was on safari. It would scare the living daylights out of the wildlife.

yawn I'm getting married next year and I don't harp on about it half as much as she does, let alone to the entire nation!

Carmel is presenting the Nails Inc hour just now and Heather from Nails Inc is getting married soon and several times Carmel has tried to talk about the wedding and Heather has brushed her off and changed the subject, go Heather!!!!!! :clapping:

At least she's tidied her hair, albeit with extensions.

I know it's somebody (or something) else's hair, but does it have to look so dead, coarse and chavvy? Surely with all of the QVC potions there's something to give the illusion of a classy barnet?

I thought it looked like a matted rug!!! wouldn't look good do the hair hours !

I don't mind the girl but saw her on the Nina Leonard hour today and she made the models look positively chubby! I hadn't noticed how slim she is. Now that child really is a size small!

Latest posts

Back