BCC Evening..pin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Magsy

Registered Shopper
Was hoping for a nice ribbon pin,to go with the one I got in 2000/01 (that was really pretty..silver with pink sapphires and it has never tarnished nor needed cleaning since).

Liked the Buckley pin but not enough to want it.

Tried to get the kipling bag but order didnt go through.

Good luck all, hope you get what you want.

Mag

Thanks, only just seen your post, would have got it on the web but think you have to phone for it now.....cant be bothered now :cheeky:, nice bag though.

Was the BE kit on? I only came back from work at ten past 9 and can't find it listed anywhere in the round-up of the last three hours. Bought the Laura Gellar set, good value and at the moment I'm still a bit too tan to use my Porcelain B&B.

Blumming marvellous! Fab amount raised by the QVC customers. Great to see the generosity of the brands too. I bought a few things.

Loved the auction for Joe McElderry. Well done that boy for giving his time and to the winner for donating over £6k.

I actually enjoyed the bits of the show I watched. I've never watched before.

I didn't know it was on, shows I don't watch Q much these days!

I bought some good things in previous years.

Was everything half price?

What else did people buy?

Was the BE kit on? I only came back from work at ten past 9 and can't find it listed anywhere in the round-up of the last three hours. Bought the Laura Gellar set, good value and at the moment I'm still a bit too tan to use my Porcelain B&B.

Bare Escentuals item no 227293 showing in stock at the moment.

Simon looked like a left-over from the Big Top with the size of his bow-tie, and had to have 'thermal' explained to him by the scary Easy yo lady, when she described a thermal gravy boat - WHAT a thing to have on offer on BBC ! beggars belief

I didn't know it was on, shows I don't watch Q much these days!

I bought some good things in previous years.

Was everything half price?

What else did people buy?

No not half price now, a quarter cheaper has been like this for a few years now.
The quarter appart from VAT does still all go to BCC though.

I was out so didn't see any of the show.

Latest posts

Back